Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Izzy and his Mayweather like approach to MMA ain't gonna cut it, he's gonna need to evolve at some point because that was a winnable fight

Not true. He can win like that in his weight class. Those middleweight fighters can't just overpower him and hold him down like that. It was only winnable fight as long as Jan didn't realize that he could just take Izzy down.

Some people can move between weight classes, but those people are usually on the line. Izzy is a basically a natural middleweight. Winning at LHW would be hard for him at the higher levels.

Not true. He can win like that in his weight class. Those middleweight fighters can't just overpower him and hold him down like that. It was only winnable fight as long as Jan didn't realize that he could just take Izzy down.

Some people can move between weight classes, but those people are usually on the line. Izzy is a basically a natural middleweight. Winning at LHW would be hard for him at the higher levels.

Not true? We said the same thing only you felt the need to dumb it down for casual fans.

He needs to evolve to win at lhw and his Mayweather like style will only work if he stays where he was.

He's uncomfortable on the ground and will have to face that demon some day to be elite and a naturally bigger fighter will overpower him and take him there like tonight

Not true? We said the same thing only you felt the need to dumb it down for casual fans.

He needs to evolve to win at lhw and his Mayweather like style will only work if he stays where he was.

He's uncomfortable on the ground and will have to face that demon some day to be elite and a naturally bigger fighter will overpower him and take him there like tonight

You didn't specify the LHW division so I thought you were speaking generally. He may need to add on to his skillset to have a shot at LHW, but he can still dominate MW as is.

Hill coming out to P Troy. She gotta win.

Fighting hasn't been kind to her. I remember seeing her before all these battles she's had. She was a lot prettier before taking all those fists to the face.

I want Ngannou to win. Stipe got the better skillset, but Ngannou can end it at anytime. He's got a shot. If Cormier could get some clean hits hin, Ngnannou should be able to get a couple and it only takes one.

Back