Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

And then he gets submitted

Stayed up for that? Lol damnit

Yeah, I didn't even bother staying up when I saw how late it was going. Lewis just doesn't have it anymore. I think this dude was a bad matchup for him anyway, but without even seeing the fight, I'm betting he was too tentative and didn't really even give himself a chance to win.

nah, he just got ragdolled over and over again until he said no mas. The choice was never his until the final moment, lol.

That's kinda what I thought would happen. Spivac has done that to dudes that actually have some grappling chops. Like I said, it seemed like a bad match up from the get go. Lewis' only chance was to basically swing for the fences from the start and try to catch buddy slipping. I wouldn't be surprised if this was basically a match set up to get Lewis off the roster.

nah, they like Lewis. Easy guy to headline fight night cards with and is a company man. He will be around for awhile.

I don't know. The UFC is pretty consistent about getting rid of fighters when they appear to no longer be competitive. Lewis has loss like his last four fights in a row now right? With him getting dominated this last fight, I definitely think they'd be open to cutting him. Lewis is popular, but nobody likes seeing fighters lose over and over.

I don't know. The UFC is pretty consistent about getting rid of fighters when they appear to no longer be competitive. Lewis has loss like his last four fights in a row now right? With him getting dominated this last fight, I definitely think they'd be open to cutting him. Lewis is popular, but nobody likes seeing fighters lose over and over.

If he was in a lighter weight class they would have consider it but at HW, with this small ass group…the guy with the most KOs in company’s history…will have opportunities. Not sure he’ll headline anymore though.

Back