Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

That’s the fuckin problem now. Let’s change a story that worked for 50 plus years to shoehorn some old nigga in there. Stick to the script. Thats why X-Men 97 hit the way it hit. Just trace the fuckin lines. And give a new nigga some shine.
The nigga is already hired man wtf is there else to even talk about
They've already changed up multiple origins and other shit in recent more updated comics so these plots and angles are always evolving
"b b bUt wHy chAnGe a sTorY DaTz 50 yRz oLD!!" You sound like an old head geek right now
furthermore nobody said he was DOOM so you waffling over nothin
Nigga dont ever have anything to say other than tryin to troll sit down somewhere nigga

Last edited:
The nigga is already hired man wtf is there else to even talk about
They've already changed up multiple origins and other shit in recent more updated comics so these plots and angles are always evolving
You sound like an old geek right now
furthermore nobody said he was DOOM so you waffling like a scorned female over nothin
Nigga dont ever have anything to say other than tryin to troll sit down somewhere nigga

Man is triggered. All this for Esteban to end up being the villain on Ironhheart season 2.

Marvel Studios should be trying to find more Beau DeMayos’ and stop thinking these old niggas gone help. Peace and light.

Its fiction brother
That means its not real in case you need a dictionary
Find something better to prioritize raging over like a goof

We comment and go back and forth about a lot of shit of this site that’s not real. You just need to cool it with your MCU fantasy draft takes.

All I said was no old niggas. Every post from you replying to that comment averages 500 characters. FOH man.

All I said was no old niggas. Every post from you replying to that comment averages 500 characters. FOH man.

That’s the fuckin problem now. Let’s change a story that worked for 50 plus years to shoehorn some old nigga in there. Stick to the script. Thats why X-Men 97 hit the way it hit. Just trace the fuckin lines. And give a new nigga some shine.

lol go ahead and lie to me some more
god bless man

lol go ahead and lie to me some more
god bless man

yeah, after you came up with some bullshit scenario to make Buggin Out fuckin Dr. Doom. Just pure nonsense. Type of shit that got Antman 3 greenlit and why this last phase has been ass. The work has been done, trace the lines. Again X-Men 97 proved it, it’s a reason it’s that well received. But thank you and may you be blessed as well.

yeah, after you came up with some bullshit scenario to make Buggin Out fuckin Dr. Doom. Just pure nonsense. Type of shit that got Antman 3 greenlit and why this last phase has been ass. The work has been done, trace the lines. Again X-Men 97 proved it, it’s a reason it’s that well received. But thank you and may you be blessed as well.

I didnt read none of this shit I just noticed 500 characters of anger
:hahaha:
Love and light brother

Back to what smut king posted. Y’all niggas not tired of announcements? I think as fans were too greedy. We know the movie/tv slate for the next 5 years. What else do we need to know. Drop the press release, drop one trailer and release the product. Get back to the basics. Fuck all the extra shit in between.

Back