Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

DanielRPK

-Shang-Chi 2 will film next year.

-Plans changed and Avengers 5 will be more of a stand-alone. While Avengers 6 will be the big event and could be the one split in two

"It is amazing to see them back on screen together. I wish we could tell that whole adventure with Madame Web and figure out how exactly he did it!" Winderbaum laughed, recalling the events of the climactic fifth season of Spider-Man: The Animated Series. "Maybe one day, we as fanboys could certainly dream.

"There is always potential, right?" he added. "I don't want to close the door on anything. But I think that for now, for the foreseeable future, X-Men '97 will own the 90s and how much we bring in guest stars or tell stories from other Marvel characters from that era is TBD, but it will be seen through that lens of the X-Men."

DanielRPK

THOR 5 officially listed as happening on the grid to film Fall 2025

Not sure if it means it will be a post Secret Wars project, my bet would be yes.
They are looking for someone to write and direct

Would that work since aren't they supposed to be around the same age since they went to college together?
The only thing we have any knowledge about is that they all will be from another universe and they all gonna find themselves comin into the main MCU universe including DOOM & Reed’s kids. They’ll probably change up that specific aspect of their relationship

The only thing we have any knowledge about is that they all will be from another universe and they all gonna find themselves comin into the main MCU universe including DOOM & Reed’s kids. They’ll probably change up that specific aspect of their relationship

That’s the fuckin problem now. Let’s change a story that worked for 50 plus years to shoehorn some old nigga in there. Stick to the script. Thats why X-Men 97 hit the way it hit. Just trace the fuckin lines. And give a new nigga some shine.

Back