Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Here we go with Sony

DanielRPK

-I can confirm Vincent D'Onofrio had talks to appear in Spider-Man 4

-They are currently searching for a director for the film

-They are seriously considering bringing Tobey amd Andrew back again. Feige and Holland want the movie to be more grounded but Sony wants it to be huge.

I loved the last movie but bringing them back again would be silly. Wait a couple movies and then do a live action Spiderverse movie when they find their Miles. But this movie should definitely be more grounded. Like a starting over point for Peter.

It would cheapen the whole last SM movie. if anything.. they can show up for secret wars or whatever.

Fuckin sony man...

Isn't it part of the whole multiverse saga still though?

yah. one of the main criticisms of the spiderman joints was he had tony as a mentor and he wasnt really standing on his own like that.

The ending of the last one was that he was all on his own. No fancy tech from stark, no happy, no older wiser spiderman to help. Hell no aunt may. Dude legit on his own and thats still got some potential to be some good storytellin if they let it

yah. one of the main criticisms of the spiderman joints was he had tony as a mentor and he wasnt really standing on his own like that.

The ending of the last one was that he was all on his own. No fancy tech from stark, no happy, no older wiser spiderman to help. Hell no aunt may. Dude legit on his own and thats still got some potential to be some good storytellin if they let it
Yea but I'm saying is that isn't it the current saga? So shouldn't we expect the other variants to show up? (honestly don't know so I'm asking)

UPDATE: Correction - Kingpin is in the script but no official talks with Vincent yet.
I don’t think Kingpin would be a bad addition. He was a staple in the cartoon and it worked. He’d have to be Daredevil series level strong though.

Since they’re going more grounded I think it would make sense. Spider-Man starts dealing with street level crime instead of galaxy level threats and draws the ire of Kingpin so he recruits the rogue gallery to fight Spider-Man.

DanielRPK

I have heard another name in the mix - John David Washington, known for his performances in films like Tenet and BlacKkKlansman and The Creator, is being considered for the role of Kang in the MCU.

I can exclusively reveal that Marvel Studios is currently developing an Iron Fist project.

The project will not star Finn Jones, and instead, it's set to feature a female lead. As for the format, there are various options, including the possibility of an animated adaptation.

While Finn's return isn't ruled out entirely, sources suggest that he may make an appearance but won't serve as the main Iron Fist in the MCU.

DanielRPK

-Ironheart will start it's major reshoots from Feb till April

-I hear Blade is still a period piece. Still very much rated R. About a villain (Lilith) who wants Blade's daughter's blood to create an army of Daywalkers. She has the Ebony Blade as her weapon. No Black Knight unless they put him in a post credits scene

-Punisher already had a big role before the retooling but I hear his role is even bigger now. He has his own subplot where he hunts dirty cops that use his symbol

Back