Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Whatever… just give me a live action Gambit that’s not corny, and I’ll be all set for the MCU X-Men

View attachment 1234260

@Ironman........
trying-not-to-laugh-lol.gif

You realize this is how those incels on YouTube talk, right lol. I promise some of yall on this board need a therapist to talk to about yall hatred for women
Well maybe they're right. All of Disney and marvel content has been Disney princess stories in disguise lately. Now all the x women are going to get all the shine instead of everybody equally getting stories focused on them in the original series as I pointed out in my last post. F*CK the strong wimmen Mary sue politics just make good superhero shit.

shits ridiculous indont wanna hear shit from none of you soft belly male feminist and lgbt coons.

Reactions: GNS
DanielRPK

So as I expected the idea is still to include Kang in some capacity in the Untitled Avengers 5

Plan is still to start shooting it in 2024. Now late 2024

They are searching for a director and one should be announced in the coming months

The first Avengers movie will have more limited number of Avengers

They changed the ending of Echo because she's not longer a lock to appear in Daredevil: Born Again. So only tease left is Fisk running for mayor of NYC

Ironheart will get extended reshooting in 2024 which is why it's not coming out till 2025

For Captain America 4 I still hear the action scenes is the main thing they are changing but they also want the second act to flow better. Some scenes dragged too long. Which is why they hired a new writer

Multiple projects involving Mutants are in development and the next Saga will be about the Mutants

Young Avengers will be a film as they decided all the big events will be theatrical. They've learned their leasons from Secret Invasion. Only small projects and more focused on character will be headed to Disney+

Well maybe they're right. All of Disney and marvel content has been Disney princess stories in disguise lately. Now all the x women are going to get all the shine instead of everybody equally getting stories focused on them in the original series as I pointed out in my last post. F*CK the strong wimmen Mary sue politics just make good superhero shit.

shits ridiculous indont wanna hear shit from none of you soft belly male feminist and lgbt coons.

What was her name?

Back