Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Lol so you're complaining cause you think Marvel is patting themselves on the back when you, yourself are saying they've had stories focused on female characters. That's just complaining to complain
Nah I'm just concerned Disney is gonna pull more of their strong wimmen bullshit. Prepare to be shocked when they gender swap doctor doom

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I still feel like Carol shoulda got trapped in the other universe instead of Monica so Rogue could steal her shit.

But HELL NO to another Phoenix saga
You don't want Uncle Ben dying when they reboot Spider Man and now you don't want the Phoenix when they reboot X Men. Inori I'm about tired of you

You don't want Uncle Ben dying when they reboot Spider Man and now you don't want the Phoenix when they reboot X Men. Inori I'm about tired of you
They fucked it up so many times the last 20 years.

Let that shit rest a bit.

Exactly. Sony bum ass rebooted spiderman so many times we dont need to see uncle ben die again.
Fox tried and failed the phoenix saga TWICE.

Dont just apply to marvel either. How man times we see bruce waynes parents get shot and that same lame ass image of the pearls hitting the ground in slow motion. lol fuck outa here.

Tell some other stories

Exactly. Sony bum ass rebooted spiderman so many times we dont need to see uncle ben die again.
Fox tried and failed the phoenix saga TWICE.

Dont just apply to marvel either. How man times we see bruce waynes parents get shot and that same lame ass image of the pearls hitting the ground in slow motion. lol fuck outa here.

Tell some other stories
Martha's peals made Bruce become Batman just like Uncle Ben's death drove the responsibility line into Peter

ji9mtiqlpash25ofqn6j.gif

Back