Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

cartman-south-park.gif

I'm actually fine with that. Would love some good Storm, Rogue, and Jean movies/shows. I know Rogue and Jean have been done multiple times but I'd really like to see an MCU version of Dark Phoenix

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I'm actually fine with that. Would love some good Storm, Rogue, and Jean movies/shows. I know Rogue and Jean have been done multiple times but I'd really like to see an MCU version of Dark Phoenix
They always had stories that focused on female characters rogue had a story that featured her backstory and his she of her super strength and flight from Ms marvel, storm got a solo episode of her going to Africa to save her godson from the shadow king and she had other episodes where she was the main focus. All x men get their time to shine. Why is Disney oatring themselves in the back thinking they are breaking new ground and whatnot as for the magneto thing I think it's because he is now the headmaster of Xavier's school while Charles went off to space to live with l'landra and the sh'iar. I hope they're not deviating from those plans.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Lol so you're complaining cause you think Marvel is patting themselves on the back when you, yourself are saying they've had stories focused on female characters. That's just complaining to complain

I'm pretty much onboard with any kind of solo movie. Just have good stories. With so many versions of X-Men over the years they really need to separate themselves and create a compelling story

They still need to figure out how to mix in humor for a good balance

Back