Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Huh? What you mean? Thanos was the shit in IW. They barely even did that much to build him up. He had a little cameo in Avengers and a small part in GotG.

Nah, I would disagree. What they did was put him as the boogeyman in the shadows manipulating everything from the first Thor flick that showed the gauntlet (albeit a fake) until he finally makes an appearance in IW.

Nah, I would disagree. What they did was put him as the boogeyman in the shadows manipulating everything from the first Thor flick that showed the gauntlet (albeit a fake) until he finally makes an appearance in IW.

I'm not saying the buildup wasn't good. I'm just saying it's crazy to claim that the buildup was better than his appearance. When IW came out, people were saying that Thanos was the Darth Vader of this era. To this day, people are still saying "Thanos was right" every time humans do some dumb shit. To this day, IW was probably the only superhero movie where the villain was not only the protagonist of the movie but wins in the end.

I'm not saying the buildup wasn't good. I'm just saying it's crazy to claim that the buildup was better than his appearance. When IW came out, people were saying that Thanos was the Darth Vader of this era. To this day, people are still saying "Thanos was right" every time humans do some dumb shit. To this day, IW was probably the only superhero movie where the villain was not only the protagonist of the movie but wins in the end.
Reread the post. I said then. Not than. It wasn't a comparison

nigga was already Kaecillius in an actual MCU flick. I could see if it was some shit like Chris Evans doing Johnny Storm in them off-brand ass FF flicks then Cap in the MCU, but dude was already in the MCU.
They went after Jake Gyllenhaal to be Reed after he was Mysterio lol

Kang doesn't need to be recast. He needs a better story

Man I really wanted ant man 3 to be good

I should've known it was gonna be some shit when I saw modok

Kang doesn't need to be recast. He needs a better story

Man I really wanted ant man 3 to be good

I should've known it was gonna be some shit when I saw modok
I know I'm in the minority but I actually liked Ant-Man 3. I thought it was better than the other two Ant-Man movies in the series. Johnathan Majors as Kang is cool but if he gets convicted (probably won't), Marvel is either going to recast the Kang role or get rid of Majors altogether.

Authorities just charged his ex w/assault in the same case, a year after the incident happened which is wild af.

Prosecutors did not charge her and they're not going to. You're kinda late there with the info. What happened was she got arrested but prosecutors wont pursue it

As long as Sony gets no creative input Im not gonna hate on this. Consolidate the universes.

I look forward to that bum ass Kraven, Morbius and Venom dying horribly and we get proper versions of the characters

Feige gona retcon these niggas once they crossover into the MCU and make you forget all about their SONY Universe shenanigans

Kraven gonna enter the MCU as a true goon and leave his PETA pride back in the SONY world

Back