Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

am I off in thinking folks being dramatic calling him the worst villain ever so far cuz he treated animals like shit when we had villains that killed actual people with no regard?

A lil bit. Dude was cold. Like he had no value for life whatsoever. All the other villains had reasons for why the were killing actual people. Thanos did more damage than any villain so far, but when it comes to pure villainy, High Evolutionary has him beat. Thanos was trying to save the universe. HE was just an asshole.

A lil bit. Dude was cold. Like he had no value for life whatsoever. All the other villains had reasons for why the were killing actual people. Thanos did more damage than any villain so far, but when it comes to pure villainy, High Evolutionary has him beat. Thanos was trying to save the universe. HE was just an asshole.

seems like they were both assholes. One was trying to make space and "balance" the universe.. another was trying to "perfect" it.. They both pieces of shit. One just killed and tortured some cute animals. Lets not forget thanos experimented on and tortured his own so called daughters the same way high evolutionary did to the animals

seems like they were both assholes. One was trying to make space and "balance" the universe.. another was trying to "perfect" it.. They both pieces of shit. One just killed and tortured some cute animals. Lets not forget thanos experimented on and tortured his own so called daughters the same way high evolutionary did to the animals

The difference between the two is that Thanos lost his entire world and was set on a path that he thought would save the universe. HE just had a god complex and though he was the one that could take life to it's next step.

The difference between the two is that Thanos lost his entire world and was set on a path that he thought would save the universe. HE just had a god complex and though he was the one that could take life to it's next step.

they both ended up coming to similar conclusions tho.. yall aint bout to paint the black man as the worst marvel villain ever... lol

they both ended up coming to similar conclusions tho.. yall aint bout to paint the black man as the worst marvel villain ever... lol

I don't understand what you mean. HE just thought he could improve the universe. He was like the Vitrumites from Invincible. He thought he was superior and that anyone that didn't meet his standards wasn't worth life. That's not Thanos at all. Thanos didn't want to kill people because he looked down on them. He thought that the universe was overpopulated and people needed to die to save existence. Those aren't the same thing.

Kang is actually the worst villain though. The Loki variant had to fucking prune the multiverse for the sole reason of saving the multiverse from himself. Them niggas was a scourge. lol

I don't understand what you mean. HE just thought he could improve the universe. He was like the Vitrumites from Invincible. He thought he was superior and that anyone that didn't meet his standards wasn't worth life. That's not Thanos at all. Thanos didn't want to kill people because he looked down on them. He thought that the universe was overpopulated and people needed to die to save existence. Those aren't the same thing.

Kang is actually the worst villain though. The Loki variant had to fucking prune the multiverse for the sole reason of saving the multiverse from himself. Them niggas was a scourge. lol

i meant they both had the audacity to think they should make decisions for the whole universe. In that respect both of them are shit regardless of their reasons.

One just fucked up some cute animals

i meant they both had the audacity to think they should make decisions for the whole universe. In that respect both of them are shit regardless of their reasons.

One just fucked up some cute animals

Yeah, but Thanos tried the route of including others, and his world died. The HE literally just thought he was the smartest MFer around, and that was it.

It wasn't just animals y'all forget he destroyed an entire planet because to him they were inferior and a mistake.

It wasn't just animals y'all forget he destroyed an entire planet because to him they were inferior and a mistake.

But....it was a planet of animals tho....................... :js4:

But let me find out my nigga @Inori was the inspiration for this.........
giphy.gif

Why you hate animals B?

In Rockets lowest moment, he mocked his crying and grief. He blew up his own crew who realized he had lost his mind. He was incredibly cruel. High Evolutionary deserved everything that happened to him by the end.

jussayin.. Thanos fired on his own army to save himself. He mocked the avengers/Iron Man too when he though he had the upper hand

Back