The Official MCU Thread

But I stand by the sentiment black people can't be racist. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah this ain't a smokin gun like how some of yall woofin about.

I felt he made his awkward ass point pretty well about discrimination against black production talents in other non black Marvel productions vs in Black Panther where studio heads probably feel obligation to do so.

Let that man cook. He speaking out against bullshit he's seen firsthand.

Lol hes not saying that black people are racist. Hes saying that the studios are racist for casting black directors, producers, etc in only black films. They should be getting opportunities in all types of films
Ok brother

You're right. I jumped the gun.

I still say black people can't be racist

Last edited:
lol What the hell did this nigga do to ya'll to make you hate him so much. Did Mackie go on a national tour fucking dudes girlfriends and wives or something?
ncre_N.gif

That's ya mans?

y'all rep the same Smart Tech?

🗒️✍🏾

lol Nah, that nigga isn't really even wroth that much thought to me, that's why I find it so funny ya'll hate him so much.

I'm really curious where that came from. Did he do some egregious shit that got ya'll mad?

Lol I know that man breaks a TV screen anytime a marvel movie comes on. The sense of loss in his pockets must be excruciating.
Rdj was making bout seventy something mil for the last films...gat damn lol
Dumbass

Tried explaining to my mama the ramifications of IW/Endgame as it relates to how Gamora is in vol 3 and whew 😅

I'm like "what were you doing while all of this was explained ma'am"