Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I forgot about that. I wonder what is considered a solo. Like if they called the first BP movie Wakanda instead. would that have still been considered a solo? Could they pull something like that with Namor, basically make a movie where he's the clear lead, but call it Talokan instead of Namor.
If he’s Namor in the movie even if it’s called talokan that would still be a solo

Harrison Ford? Lol

General Ross and Nick fury two diff characters though

Nick fury been around for 14 years already

lol your original point was that you couldn’t see Sam Jack goin another 4 years til he 77. Ford pushin like 80 and his mcu career hasn’t even started yet And he’s gonna have big role

lol your original point was that you couldn’t see Sam Jack goin another 4 years til he 77. Ford pushin like 80 and his mcu career hasn’t even started yet And he’s gonna have big role
No my original point is I don’t see them at marvel having anything for Nick fury/Sam Jack past 4 years

Him being that old limits what you can do with the character imo as far as story

No my original point is I don’t see them at marvel having anything for Nick fury/Sam Jack past 4 years

Him being that old limits what you can do with the character imo as far as story

Gotcha...

Well they haven’t introduced anyone who will be his successor at the moment. His role is basically a Nigga with high intel who pops up here and there and just chats. I guess we have to wait til Secret Invasion to see what his future holds afterwards

If he’s Namor in the movie even if it’s called talokan that would still be a solo

There has to be more to it than that though. He's Namor in WF. Granted that wasn't his movie, but he was the main antagonist and got a lot of screen time.

If they call the movie Talokan, make good use of Namorita and Attuma, and bring in a big villain like Doom or something to share top billing in the movie, I think they could get away with arguing that it's not a solo movie.

There has to be more to it than that though. He's Namor in WF. Granted that wasn't his movie, but he was the main antagonist and got a lot of screen time.

If they call the movie Talokan, make good use of Namorita and Attuma, and bring in a big villain like Doom or something to share top billing in the movie, I think they could get away with arguing that it's not a solo movie.

idk about all this bro I think they rather wait til those universal contracts are up

@Sony Montana also about the Nick Fury stuff, this whole debate is probably not gonna mean much cause more than likely Phase 7 will start the Mutant Saga so there wouldn’t be much need to really see Fury ever again unless he’s recasted for the occasional Avengers stuff that comes up

Its the same situation as the Hulk

@Sony Montana also about the Nick Fury stuff, this whole debate is probably not gonna mean much cause more than likely Phase 7 will start the Mutant Saga so there wouldn’t be much need to really see Fury ever again unless he’s recasted for the occasional Avengers stuff that comes up
I just think Nick fury as a character will eventually go away and someone will eventually become the..glue or driving force of keeping the avengers together as they evolve over time

That’s if they keep this one big shared universe

Who that is? Idk

I just think Nick fury as a character will eventually go away and someone will eventually become the..glue or driving force of keeping the avengers together as they evolve over time

That’s if they keep this one big shared universe

Who that is? Idk
Nah, I can't see them tossing Nick, he too important, it'll be a recast at some point

Nah, I can't see them tossing Nick, he too important, it'll be a recast at some point
Ehhh how much have they NEEDED Nick outside of Captain marvel in the past…9 movies?

His shit is done imo

Makes more sense to have someone step in anyways rather than recast because at this point there’s only one guy associated with Nick fury (as we don’t acknowledge hasselhoff)

Ehhh how much have they NEEDED Nick outside of Captain marvel in the past…9 movies?

His shit is done imo

Makes more sense to have someone step in anyways rather than recast because at this point there’s only one guy associated with Nick fury (as we don’t acknowledge hasselhoff)
I can see your point, though his level of glue is far above any and everyone else. That's a tough replace

Back