Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

That team is pretty much the best they can do right now. It does make me wonder what their plans for characters like Dr. Strange, Spiderman, Thor, and Hulk are. We know they're all still in play. I'm guessing they'll make appearances in Secret Wars, so it's not like this team will have to do all the heavy lifting.

That team is pretty much the best they can do right now. It does make me wonder what their plans for characters like Dr. Strange, Spiderman, Thor, and Hulk are. We know they're all still in play. I'm guessing they'll make appearances in Secret Wars, so it's not like this team will have to do all the heavy lifting.
Maybe they form while Thor and them are handling Secret Wars

Hulk old af and turning into a strictly science character, Thor could just stay in space or another realm and not be cognizant of what’s going on and can focus on fatherhood, spiderman could get an avengers cease and desist per Tony’s wishes so he stays in NY, Dr strange could be the new Nick fury type by orchestrating things and helping with the new avengers from a managerial standpoint

There’s ways to not include them much I think

Hulk old af and turning into a strictly science character, Thor could just stay in space or another realm and not be cognizant of what’s going on and can focus on fatherhood, spiderman could get an avengers cease and desist per Tony’s wishes so he stays in NY, Dr strange could be the new Nick fury type by orchestrating things and helping with the new avengers from a managerial standpoint

I wonder how they gonna cover the new tech and upgrades now that Tony isnt footing the bill for everything. Maybe between Shuri and Pepper the team can get some new shit

I wonder how they gonna cover the new tech and upgrades now that Tony isnt footing the bill for everything. Maybe between Shuri and Pepper the team can get some new shit

This. Of course Falcon is the new Cap, but I'm guessing Shuri will play the role of the new IM.

I'm still really curious to see what they are going to do with Namor. They did a lot of decent world building with WF. It would be weird if they just had him and his people sit on the shelf. I don't know enough about Namor to know if the comics had any good self contained Namor or Atlantis stories that could be adapted to the MCU.

This. Of course Falcon is the new Cap, but I'm guessing Shuri will play the role of the new IM.

I'm still really curious to see what they are going to do with Namor. They did a lot of decent world building with WF. It would be weird if they just had him and his people sit on the shelf. I don't know enough about Namor to know if the comics had any good self contained Namor or Atlantis stories that could be adapted to the MCU.
They can’t make namor solo movies IIRC

It would be weird to have him fighting with the avengers so I think he is just gonna keep to himself in the ocean

Last edited:

Nick Fury gone in this universe?

They can’t make namor solo movies IIRC

It would be weird to have him fighting with the avengers so I think he is just gonna keep to himself in the ocean

I forgot about that. I wonder what is considered a solo. Like if they called the first BP movie Wakanda instead. would that have still been considered a solo? Could they pull something like that with Namor, basically make a movie where he's the clear lead, but call it Talokan instead of Namor.

Back