Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I was bout to be like nah, then I looked it up.

Obviously 3 is number 1. In phase 1 the only good joints imo is IM & Avengers. In 2 it's only 3 of the 6 I rock wit. 4 the only bad film was Thor.

yeah the rank is easy 3, 4, 2, 1

Nostalgia makes a lot of folks view it differently. But it really isn't close.

I'm not saying there wasn't any good movies in phase 4 wakanda forever was the best , shang chi was good and no way homeand multiverse of madness were good fan service popcorn flicks. I just felt that all of them don't deserve to even be called decent and I'm talking about black widow eternals and that movie I hate with all my heart. Black widow was a disappointment and Scarlett Johansson deserved a better send off than that. It wasn't as good as it should've been. The eternals is 3 hrs of meh. Pacing is all over the place. Uninteresting characters except for Kingol. Uninteresting villians. They killed off the deviant before anything can get going. What was the point of this movie anyway? Super lowered beings that stayed out if human affairs for the most part. They lost me by making them robots also. They didn't have to change it the original origin would've work d fine. What I don't get is if they are robots then why do they have emotions? Why is the big gay robot crying because he gave mankind nuclear weapons? Robots aren't supposed to cry, why are robots having sex on the beach? Also why is there a gay robot anyway?. We all know Thor love and thunder is dogshit on a rainy sidewalk so I'm not even going to get into that.

I hear what you're saying but criticisms like "Black Widow wasn't a good Scarlet sendoff" aren't fair in my opinion. I judge movies for what they are not what people think they should be. Black Widow was fine. It wasn't great. It wasn't terrible. It didn't even cost anything to watch if you have Disney+. If it was released in Phase 2 instead of Phase 4, people probably would be singing it's praises. That's my point. Aside from a few things, nothing in Phase 4 was terrible. It's just that a lot of the shit wasn't what people thought or wanted it to be.

I liked all of phase 1. Phase 2 had IM3 and Thor 2 so...

Wasn't a fan of GotG2 in phase 3 and Captain Marvel was meh but everything else was awesome

Phase 4 has stuff I didn't like, stuff I did like, and stuff I didn't even care to watch lol

Phase 4 was marvel at probably their most ambitious and diverse so far which I appreciate

It’s not bad at all

issues ppl have with it come from certain expectations, not understanding that not all content was made for the same demographic, and unwillingness to be open minded

Marvel had some low moments during this too like Thor but this phase didn’t have high high but was more steady than other phases like the first one

I think someone mentioned it before but the only thing that really bugged me other than that fuckin Ninny Nonny gotdamn bullshit was the fact that nobody ever seemed to acknowledge any of the shit that happened in eternals. Not the big ass hand sticking out of the ocean. Not the bigass Celestial that came to Earth. I dont remember it being mentioned in any significant way in any of the other stories in this phase

I think someone mentioned it before but the only thing that really bugged me other than that fuckin Ninny Nonny gotdamn bullshit was the fact that nobody ever seemed to acknowledge any of the shit that happened in eternals. Not the big ass hand sticking out of the ocean. Not the bigass Celestial that came to Earth. I dont remember it being mentioned in any significant way in any of the other stories in this phase

There’s a rumor about what that Celestial on Earth is leading to and if the report has any truth to it got damn!!!

Back