Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Eternals - The oriental chick
Blood called that bih an oriental....😂

That's some old school racism right there
*tips hat*
1439369050120.gif

Death, taxes, MJ DOOM hating on female actresses in the MCU

Nigga made a solid point I personally got nothing for.

If this is your only rebuttal...

And you know I'm not on no he man woman hater shit.

Lol. what? I literally answered that question before he even asked it. Marvel's pandering to different agendas and groups has lead to a diminished product. Phase 4 is no where near as good as Phase 1-3. Hype NWH all you want. These characters have already had a million stories, what works and what doesn't work has already been established in the comics. Marvel Studios just has to trace the lines. Bring back the Russo brothers, recast TCHALLA, create and develop a inhouse studio to fix the shitty CGI.

Last edited:
So you really think the next Avengers squad is going to be one black dude and a bunch of chicks? You just ignoring that Dr. Strange and Spiderman weren't original Avengers are still in the mix now? You going to act like Shang Chi and Moon Knight weren't introduced in this phase too? You going to deny that F4 and Blade have both been announced for the future and are both male dominated? Seems like you just selectively choosing what you want to see just so you can complain.

Bruh you wasting keystrokes.

Can it be considered pandering if Marvel was not under scrutiny or pressure? What if the plan with phase 4 was always to branch out with more female superheroes and a more diverse group of heroes that could represent different cultures?

Can it be considered pandering if Marvel was not under scrutiny or pressure? What if the plan with phase 4 was always to branch out with more female superheroes and a more diverse group of heroes that could represent different cultures?

Marvel is a business. Back in the day comic books were seen as something for guy. More and more chicks read the books, watch the shows, and like the movies, so Marvel is making a point of highlighting more of its female characters. If that's pandering, it's nothing different than every business has done since the beginning of time.

Back