Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

if they do 4 correctly they will be Avengers level popular. With the X-men a hold up is how to do magneto without being a holocast survivor but thats important to his character.

Putting pro reviews to the side. What audience score would we draw the line between a good and a bad movie. People call Eternals a bomb and 78% is low compared to the beloved Marvel movies, but that score is clearly in the "more people liked it than didn't" category.
I take audience score with a grain of salt. I think Morbius had a favorable score lol

Lol you haven't cared much for Phase 4, huh
No phase 4 I actually like more than phase 1 and it has the potential to being as good as phase 2 with another hit

I was just thinking about Thor and I’m like damn is going to be the first one I seen in theatres (ragnarok had good reviews but I didn’t wanna trust it after the first 2) but ragnarok turned into maybe a top 5 marvel movie at the time I watched it

But i actually never cared about Thor as a character and I don’t mean in the MCU specifically but in general

so I combine that with my indifference of the GOTG and it’s what makes me really not care for that movie

I’ll watch it it’s just I’m really not excited for it. Not saying I won’t enjoy the movie or anything

very-smart-intelligent.gif

Back