Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

There would never be a cinema moment like infinity war/end game.

Spiderman tried with that below average film but that was just cheap nostalgia

The greatness of the final battle in Endgame should be obvious to everyone.

That said, I think the ending of IW is kinda underrated by a lot of fans especially those familiar with the comics. It was unprecedented for a villain to win that convincingly with stakes that high. On top of that, if you weren't familiar with the comic, there's a good chance you had no idea what was going to happen. I'm fairly certain most of the people in the theatre where I saw it thought Thor had saved the day, and they had every reason to think that because that's what always happens in movies.

The greatness of the final battle in Endgame should be obvious to everyone.

That said, I think the ending of IW is kinda underrated by a lot of fans especially those familiar with the comics. It was unprecedented for a villain to win that convincingly with stakes that high. On top of that, if you weren't familiar with the comic, there's a good chance you had no idea what was going to happen. I'm fairly certain most of the people in the theatre where I saw it thought Thor had saved the day, and they had every reason to think that because that's what always happens in movies.

Folks were legit shocked when T'Challa got dusted. They shot it in a way to make it look like Okoye was the one that was gonna disappear at first and then 😱

My nephew was pissed when spiderman went too.. lol

Folks were legit shocked when T'Challa got dusted. They shot it in a way to make it look like Okoye was the one that was gonna disappear at first and then 😱

My nephew was pissed when spiderman went too.. lol
The ending of Infinity War reaction in the theater when I saw it was complete and utter shock bro. Never left a full theater and it was dead quiet like it was

The ending of Infinity War reaction in the theater when I saw it was complete and utter shock bro. Never left a full theater and it was dead quiet like it was

Same.. everybody was quiet as hell except for one asshole that laughed when Falcon disappeared crawling on the ground n shit.

"Sam where you at??"

..... it was me... I laughed 😂😂

All these heavy hitters dying and you expect us to care about fuckin Falcon? 😂

We saw Endgame opening night while on the Disney Cruise. When it started with the cold open I thought they fucked up the reel and started it in the middle. I was legit pissed for a second until I realized that’s how it was supposed to be. Then I was highly impressed. That was a bold move for a movie so big, but it was perfect.

We were in their big ass theater where they do all of the plays so it was packed. I’ve never heard an uproar in a theater like the one I heard when Cap got Thor’s hammer. The place erupted!

Best movie experience ever.

So I don’t really be showing my emotions when real life shit happens, but I be letting it flow during movies n shit.
Saw endgame with my ol man and was on an edible. Had to g check myself like 3 times in the theater side eyeing my pops seeing if he noticed. Smh

So I don’t really be showing my emotions when real life shit happens, but I be letting it flow during movies n shit.
Saw endgame with my ol man and was on an edible. Had to g check myself like 3 times in the theater side eyeing my pops seeing if he noticed. Smh
Bruh it be animated movies for me. Them shits almost get me every time. Other than that, my eyes never well up.

Marvel always got that 2 joke thing or where something epic happens followed by a witty joke or something. I never heard the second joke. Too much clapping and exaggerated laughing and cheers. Shit pissed me off
Lmao that doesn't happen over here. Get out and End games were the only films where people were hyped.

IW was more gasp.

Back