Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

you must be trolling, noone's taste is that bad on purpose. "No Big stakes" All of tony's tech was literally about to fall into the hands of a supervillain in away from home...compare that to "the lizard wants to turn all of NYC into more lizard people"....uh ok.

"too much of Zendaya's MJ doing nothing besides being annoying"...please elaborate on how kirsten dunsts MJ did so much for the plot or how gwen stacy was important to her movies besides using her death as a plot device

"no grandiose character development" LMAO i actually laughed when i read this..in homecoming peter goes from being completly dependent on the iron suit to taking out the vulture dolo just a hoodie and some goggles. Andrew Garfields development was he had a on and off thing with gwen 20 times over the course of 2 movies.

You are literally defending a whole franchise about a character who can't stand Tony Stark in the comic books being consistently tampered and infantilized by this latter one, spent much of his time being awkward and naive AF about everything and whose movies are deemed as the least brilliant performances by Zendaya, and am I the one trolling?

Also, who the hell ridiculizes a Byronian, demented Social Darwinist with a dissociative personality disorder and psychotic episodes who seeked to turn New-York into the cradle of a superpowered master race?

This is why I cannot take the MCU shills seriously-- let alone any shill. They are willing to denigrate everything and sell every n****a out to the streets, as soon you're questioning their Disney-addled, brainwashed fondling childhood memories of Saturday Morning Cartoon toys pitted against each other in continual one-dimensional imaginary narratives.

Damn, these n****as are even denigrating the likes of Martin Scorcese, Coppola, Alan Moore and even Stan Lee's daughter over their nerdy cult. ?

:scust:

Last edited:
Shoulda shot my shot with Jessica Henwick that one time I had a chance smh.

Back