Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Cool theory.

Kang is going to be such a wild villain. I dont have much comic storyline experience involving him, but just from vids he seems pretty crazy. Gonna be messy with all the time travel and multiple universes but I would imagine it would be a good way to replace actors who have left the MCU like Downey and Evans. Just bring in an alternate version of stark or cap. Can be a different actor and everything.

I think the next phase is going to lose some luster. The arch from Iron Man to End Game was so dope it’s going to be hard to top it. They really should go with a totally new formula instead of a series of films leading to a major team up against a big bad. If they keep the same formula it will seem stale no matter how good it is. I’d go straight X-Men focused for the next saga and leave everybody else out. Explore the mutant/racism parallels and personal challenges of the heroes and villains. And do not end with the Phoenix saga!

I think the next phase is going to lose some luster. The arch from Iron Man to End Game was so dope it’s going to be hard to top it. They really should go with a totally new formula instead of a series of films leading to a major team up against a big bad. If they keep the same formula it will seem stale no matter how good it is. I’d go straight X-Men focused for the next saga and leave everybody else out. Explore the mutant/racism parallels and personal challenges of the heroes and villains. And do not end with the Phoenix saga!
I think they are gonna change things up quite a bit. I recall Feige saying back around Infinity War that after Thanos the MCU will be paced a bit differently. There will definitely be Thanos level threats, but there wont be a 10 year build up to them. I think they will have a lot of crossovers too with other characters appearing in someones "solo film"

Back