Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Black Hollywood V Racist Esthablishment - The Megathread

Nah I can’t agree with her here. While I don’t know how she getting paid but she is on team flash. Has major storylines to the detriment of the show. Almost should be called the Iris Allen show at this point ?

Yeah. But Greg Berlanti got issues with his nonwhite castmates, especially the black ones. It's been a long that people calls him out about how black characters are treated in the Arrowverse shows and 'Riverdale'. Some of them even quitted.

Because he was under contract.

Now, he's leveling up the game into his own favor. These crackers wanted him out, so he's moving in while getting many white heads ousted. And I like it.

:think3::icu::think2:

So as long as he was under contract & getting paid, he was willing to continue to keep his mouth shut.................... "riight"

Nah I can’t agree with her here. While I don’t know how she getting paid but she is on team flash. Has major storylines to the detriment of the show. Almost should be called the Iris Allen show at this point ?

She's also dealt/dealing with a castmate who openly pines for her position on the show as the female lead and main relationship story and the racism from fans got so bad that Grant Gustin had to make a video telling fans that no matter how much they complained his character was never going to leave Iris.

So as long as he was under contract & getting paid, he was willing to continue to keep his mouth shut.................... "riight"

He's a newbie on the scene. He's black, straight and not the type of guy willing to curb his honour and integrity for a dress or a "Booyah" .

He could have forthright called them out for the mistreatments and sabotaging he and the rest of the cast, shooting team and extras all endured then getting burnt out of the showbizz game in a blitz like they did to Mo'nique who swim into such environment since he was still into his mother's womb.

Where's Mo'nique now...?
:sup:

OR... he's playing smart like did Nick Cannon and wait for the right opportunity to pull the giant down.

When you got after an Oprah, Levitz or Mayflower for target, don't be Ned Stark, neither a Lannister... be Sansa. Where's the wolves and the lions now? Roasting.
Sansa_Stark.png

She's also dealt/dealing with a castmate who openly pines for her position on the show as the female lead and main relationship story and the racism from fans got so bad that Grant Gustin had to make a video telling fans that no matter how much they complained his character was never going to leave Iris.

The Arrowverse fans forms one of the utmost toxic fandoms I ever had the misfortune to stumble into.

I've seen firsthand what some of those people were willing to do to undermine none only Candice Patton but also David Ramsey, the "Black Lightning" cast (whose TV show doesn't even belong to the Arrowverse) and much any black actor or actress playing into a DC-owned CW show in general (which includes Riverdale) .

In comparison, the MCU stans and the fake-ass Storm sistas looks almost cute (and we're speaking about one toxic fandom who tried to push a film director into commiting suicide, undermine an international film studio, ruin the careers of thousands of people and asking out for WW3 against Japan just because one was making movies for the competing film studio and weren't sugarcoated comedies and the latter recovered back his ownership over Spidey movies, while the others just don't give a fuck about whether Storm is well represented onscreen or not and just want to start a Twitter war against black women who happens to be light-skinned and sort of pushing Alexandra Shipp into depression) . Just speaking about them sickens me.
:stare:

He's a newbie on the scene. He's black, straight and not the type of guy willing to curb his honour and integrity for a dress or a "Booyah" .

He could have forthright called them out for the mistreatments and sabotaging he and the rest of the cast, shooting team and extras all endured then getting burnt out of the showbizz game in a blitz like they did to Mo'nique who swim into such environment since he was still into his mother's womb.

Where's Mo'nique now...?
:sup:

OR... he's playing smart like did Nick Cannon and wait for the right opportunity to pull the giant down.

When you got after an Oprah, Levitz or Mayflower for target, don't be Ned Stark, neither a Lannister... be Sansa. Where's the wolves and the lions now? Roasting.
View attachment 352762

Or even better... be a Bran Stark.
The young lad is arguably one of the, if not THE most dangerous character in the game and only a few fans of the novels and TV show gets it.

game-of-thrones-bran-stark-jaime-lannister-how-do-you-know-there-is-an-afterwards.jpg

"What is a mob for a king? What is a king for a God? What is a God for the non-believer?" He was the non-believer: he made believe.

Back