Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

What was Stark tower?

In the article it said Avengers old HQ, but they was never there like that other that Tony.

At the end of AOU they're at the upstate facility and in Civil War they're in that facility as well.

The Avengers (Stark Tower) tower in NYC is what they are talking about in the article. He sold the tower and they moved to upstate NY like you stated

I know this is old but I don't know if it ever got posted in here. Pretty cool theory about an upcoming villain that a lot of folks in here rarely talk about.

This would be a more interesting theory if the MCU hadn't been distanced from the TV shows that featured the company so prominently.

Dunno if it's been posted already, but apparently that shang chi film will feature some sort of tournament and due to that tournament a lot of marvel characters are supposed to appear in it. Probably a lot of c list type characters, but still cool.

Dunno if it's been posted already, but apparently that shang chi film will feature some sort of tournament and due to that tournament a lot of marvel characters are supposed to appear in it. Probably a lot of c list type characters, but still cool.
I heard about that. Could be a way to reintroduce Iron Fist

I heard about that. Could be a way to reintroduce Iron Fist
Wouldnt be surprised, all those characters are supposed to revert back by the end of the year. Not sure if they'd still be allowed to film the characters with intentions to release the film after the rights revert back though. Might have to reveal iron fist in the sequel but shang chi will definitely be an interesting franchise moving forward.

I'm hoping for a modern day kung fu movie. Used to love them as a kid, but with marvel production and money behind it, could be fucking epic

In a recent interview with Variety, Marvel star Tessa Thompson revealed (via ComingSoon.net) that the upcoming slate of Marvel films, aka Phase 4, will bring in a much more diverse ensemble.

I think in this next phase of Marvel, we’re really talking about what representation looks like in those spaces,” Thompson stated. “Because the truth is these movies travel globally in such huge ways, and if you can represent people that are of color, if you can represent people with disabilities, if you can represent the LGBTQIA community inside of these films, it’s a pretty big deal.”

“There’s millions and millions of people, particularly young people, that show up to the cinema. And I think if you can show them something that looks like them, they feel valued. Particularly inside of these narratives of the comic books, that’s what it’s all about. It’s that our differences make us special

052da8458a35724be97bfa621785420cf841465a.gifv

5aca59f520277ce2203e18dbb974f7a62dc2afe7.gifv

9e1b899c6bb98a3004145859bd1152b971780b3c.gifv

ad9c459af41be889ed54a5f33179a0e657744c77.gifv

4d60a3bb8a7f1907a522e4cb17ee6afbeb838852.gifv

0f9e02767f1fb97cd71a5c880fbb0af196a5822d.gifv

ba8afc0740c6216ba89c63448af891410c66eede.gifv

I can't see that happening. Being Jewish is a big part of Magneto's character. I don't see Marvel going the black jew route.

Prolly not... but seeing as how big of a villain/character magneto is...

I dont see Marvel going with someone who Is old at fuck at this point. Id imagine they wanna get someone that's not like 80 years old just starting the role of Magneto.... so if they're going to change the WW2/Concentration camp origin part of his story... leaves the character open to some changes..

Will be interesting to see how they pull this off.

Prolly not... but seeing as how big of a villain/character magneto is...

I dont see Marvel going with someone who Is old at fuck at this point. Id imagine they wanna get someone that's not like 80 years old just starting the role of Magneto.... so if they're going to change the WW2/Concentration camp origin part of his story... leaves the character open to some changes..

Will be interesting to see how they pull this off.

He can't be a concentration camp survivor but I can't see them changing him from being a Jew. He may end up being the grandson of a survivor or something.

I thought it was already decided ir discussed heavily that that is going to be the pivot.

It was simply rumors. Started late last year and picked up again this year. It was never stated that it was the way Marvel was going. Just what people wanted them to do.

Back