Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

So secret invasion is confirmed?
Not confirmed confirmed, but around infinity war release the rumors started swirling especially with captain marvel now in the mix. Then it was further fueled by the russo bros saying the only marvel film they would return to direct would be secret invasion.

Other major story arc that's rumored to be in development is "annihilation". I've never read it, but apparently it wasnt well received in the comics but I'm guessing feige and crew could make it dope.

Mann fuck secret invasion
Niggaz dying then they pull a skrull out their ass(ll)
Talking bout sike I lied

I was hoping they didn't go that route since they made the skrulls good

So, I was reading some shit from Google news and saw that apparently some "fans" are upset captain marvel didn't play a bigger role in endgame

Specifically their gripe was about her absence from the time heist and they think the reason she was off fighting other threats in the universe was bs

I hate people

Mann fuck secret invasion
Niggaz dying then they pull a skrull out their ass(ll)
Talking bout sike I lied

I was hoping they didn't go that route since they made the skrulls good

I was just gonna ask, wasn't the Skrulls in Secret Invasion the bad guys? And one of the reasons folks hated CM was that they made them the good guys.

So, I was reading some shit from Google news and saw that apparently some "fans" are upset captain marvel didn't play a bigger role in endgame

Specifically their gripe was about her absence from the time heist and they think the reason she was off fighting other threats in the universe was bs

I hate people

You mean the same fans that tried to sabotage the movie and now what her replaced?

The MCU has really only established that the Skrulls were victims. Not necessarily good. We've only met a handful. They may not be representative of their people as a whole.

The MCU has really only established that the Skrulls were victims. Not necessarily good. We've only met a handful. They may not be representative of their people as a whole.

Didn't CM set it up that what we saw in the movie was really all that's left of the Skrulls due to Cree hunting them down for years?

Didn't CM set it up that what we saw in the movie was really all that's left of the Skrulls due to Cree hunting them down for years?

IIRC that was just a group of what remains of the Skrulls. So important to Talos because his family was with them.

Introductions remain a hot topic, as surprise appearances via cameos and post-credits scenes define MCU hype tactics. However, character arcs and illustrations remain more consequential — more long-lasting. And, based on recent information, one primary X-Men character may face a different origin story and a different personality. One vital mutant may be more questionable, cynical, manipulative, and morally ambiguous than was the case under Fox. Fans will welcome in a new and improved (depending on how you look at it)................

Introductions remain a hot topic, as surprise appearances via cameos and post-credits scenes define MCU hype tactics. However, character arcs and illustrations remain more consequential — more long-lasting. And, based on recent information, one primary X-Men character may face a different origin story and a different personality. One vital mutant may be more questionable, cynical, manipulative, and morally ambiguous than was the case under Fox. Fans will welcome in a new and improved (depending on how you look at it)................

A more morally ambiguous Prof X would be interesting, but I hope they don't go as far as the comics did. At this point, it's basically questionable as to whether or not you could even call Prof X a hero. His whole legacy was built on some pretty fucked up things.

A more morally ambiguous Prof X would be interesting, but I hope they don't go as far as the comics did. At this point, it's basically questionable as to whether or not you could even call Prof X a hero. His whole legacy was built on some pretty fucked up things.
Niggaz got really bored and started playing with xaviers origins almost had him at the level of a manipulative fuck boy on some "the boys" shit.
That's actually the first person I thought of when I saw that they'd change an x man up

Niggaz got really bored and started playing with xaviers origins almost had him at the level of a manipulative fuck boy on some "the boys" shit.
That's actually the first person I thought of when I saw that they'd change an x man up

Yep, I don't know what's up with him now. I know he was dead for a while. He's probably better now, but I do know for a while the X-Men weren't fuckin with him at all anymore. They basically got more respect for Magneto now than him.

Yep, I don't know what's up with him now. I know he was dead for a while. He's probably better now, but I do know for a while the X-Men weren't fuckin with him at all anymore. They basically got more respect for Magneto now than him.
Then that evil twin sister storyline
I'm like these fuckers smoking sherm
Marvel writers are dangerous when they're bored
Crackas had gwen stacy having kids with the green goblin/osborn smmfh

cross-posted with the wandavision thread

I really want him to be quicksilver from whatever universe wanda creates. I have a feeling he wont be but that character has been rumored to be revived since infinity war. Will be cool to see what happens

Back