Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

It kinda sucks for continuity's sake if Luke Cage is being recast, but I get it.

It was a major Flex having both Black Panther and Luke Cage actors be from my home state, but I do think that Mike Colter, was a pretty weak lead. He had the look and the build, and the show itself was dope. But the actor himself lacked the acting ability imo.

Defenders rumors

Saying that Charlie cox will appear as daredevil in spidermans 3rd film and play Peter parker's lawyer after his identity reveal in far from home. Then will lead to a team up.

Also said krysten Ritter will return as jessica jones and be introduced in captain marvel 2. Captain marvel 2 is rumored to be a major film featuring many heroes and is possibly about the heroes having a major conflict with the skrulls.

I beeeeeeeeeeeeg let this be true

It kinda sucks for continuity's sake if Luke Cage is being recast, but I get it.

It was a major Flex having both Black Panther and Luke Cage actors be from my home state, but I do think that Mike Colter, was a pretty weak lead. He had the look and the build, and the show itself was dope. But the actor himself lacked the acting ability imo.
I agree with you about colter. Colter is great but I had anticipated Luke cage being a bit more intense and aggressive. Colter seemed pretty passive and soft spoken. Dude was basically invincible though so I can understand why he was pretty non chalant about shit lol.

Would be funny af if they got someone like Terry crews to play him. Dudes definitely got the build and can be intense and funny like marvel loves to do.

More rumors:

Loki the disney+ series will have the god take on a new form, introducing a young loki to take over for tom hiddleston. The rumored front runner is that main kid from stranger things. Finn wolfhard.

Iron Fist will be recasted with an Asian actor. Rumored to appear in the Shang Chi film.

Deadpool solo films will remain rated R. His crossover appearances will be a toned down pg13 version of the character.

Spiderman 3 rumored to feature 4 villains. Also tom holland is rumored to be in talks to feature as spiderman in the sequel to venom for Sony.

Really? I thought he embodied the role.

maybe they could recast him with Michael Jai White?

RequiredVagueArctichare-size_restricted.gif

I liked Coulter, but a re cast won't be the worst thing in the world. They have a good track record with casting.

Danny never had a chance.

I think it's dope as fuck they bringing over DD JJ and Punisher..... They definitely need to bring King Pin.

Him and Spiderman need a showdown

I think this is going to be a Spidey tribute/send off. He’s probably going to quit the avengers and go back on his own especially since Tony’s gone. It’s going to be full of stars, bring daredevil in to be his lawyer, and introduce Miles. Full fan service. I hope lol

I think this is going to be a Spidey tribute/send off. He’s probably going to quit the avengers and go back on his own especially since Tony’s gone. It’s going to be full of stars, bring daredevil in to be his lawyer, and introduce Miles. Full fan service. I hope lol

I hope they don't even bother introducing Miles unless Marvel can keep control of the character if the Sony/Disney deal goes south. Otherwise... fuck it

Back