Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

lol I think I remember some folks saying they wanted him to play wolverine

I wouldnt be mad at either or tbh.

I think I'd prefer him in moon knight though. Radcliffe has been in some really dope films since Harry Potter. Dude has range for sure. I'm thinking moon knight will be one of the MCU's darker shows and he can capture that schizophrenic vibe pretty well I bet.

As wolverine I dont think hed do bad, but might be better for them to cast someone else for that.

I wouldnt be mad at either or tbh.

I think I'd prefer him in moon knight though. Radcliffe has been in some really dope films since Harry Potter. Dude has range for sure. I'm thinking moon knight will be one of the MCU's darker shows and he can capture that schizophrenic vibe pretty well I bet.

As wolverine I dont think hed do bad, but might be better for them to cast someone else for that.
I’m holding out hope for Taron Egerton. I think he’d do great. He’s the right height and he can bulk up some with the MCU machine behind him.

I’m holding out hope for Taron Egerton. I think he’d do great. He’s the right height and he can bulk up some with the MCU machine behind him.
I saw that fan cast awhile back and hes made some mentions about playing him as well. I think itd be a great choice. I havent seen him in anything besides kingsman but hes got the action skills for sure. You're right if he can bulk up some I'm sure hed do great.

Yeah I saw that shit. I swear they should put a fitness video out. Or put that shit on the app. Idk why they haven’t cashed in on that yet
It's crazy just seeing the avengers from phase 1 physique to phase 3. Evan's and Hemsworth's specifically. They were by no means small in phase one but by the time phase 3 came they were shredded af NH. I'm wondering if the actors hire their own trainers or if the studio does. Probably a mix of both, but chris pratt was ripped for guardians one, by the time infinity war came out he looked a little chubbier. They even joked about it in infinity war lol. Could have been due to an upcoming/previous role though. The ladies, while in great shape dont ever look super shredded. Especially brie Larson. They even had Downey bulked up a lot too.

But co sign previous comment, the transformation kumail nanjiani has made is pretty insane.

Yeah I saw that shit. I swear they should put a fitness video out. Or put that shit on the app. Idk why they haven’t cashed in on that yet

Because they know the average person isn't going to do what those people do to get into that shape. It's sort of like with 300, for the dudes playing the Spartans, getting in that shape pretty much required a commitment that was like a full time job. It's not a simple workout that they can show to people.

Because they know the average person isn't going to do what those people do to get into that shape. It's sort of like with 300, for the dudes playing the Spartans, getting in that shape pretty much required a commitment that was like a full time job. It's not a simple workout that they can show to people.
People would still buy it let’s be real

Defenders rumors

Saying that Charlie cox will appear as daredevil in spidermans 3rd film and play Peter parker's lawyer after his identity reveal in far from home. Then will lead to a team up.

Also said krysten Ritter will return as jessica jones and be introduced in captain marvel 2. Captain marvel 2 is rumored to be a major film featuring many heroes and is possibly about the heroes having a major conflict with the skrulls.

Defenders rumors

Saying that Charlie cox will appear as daredevil in spidermans 3rd film and play Peter parker's lawyer after his identity reveal in far from home. Then will lead to a team up.

Also said krysten Ritter will return as jessica jones and be introduced in captain marvel 2. Captain marvel 2 is rumored to be a major film featuring many heroes and is possibly about the heroes having a major conflict with the skrulls.
That would be so fucking dope. Bring in Luke Cage too. Recast Danny tho...

Back