Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Feige chilling on a namor solo since dc on aquaman. He doesn't want to follow behind them.

He should appear all over tho.
I'm sure you're right. I think they've had plans for him in this next phase as a hulk like side character (appear in movies, but not have his own) but will be cool to see him eventually get something down the line. If his character is well received then I bet they'd fast track a solo film.

Has anything been officially announced?
Nothing by the studio or directors, all rumors until feige says otherwise.

More rumors is marvel also got the rights to the defenders back early. They were originally supposed to get the rights this year but folks assumed the spring. With the possibility of them having the rights already, theres rumors they are fast tracking their projects, whatever those may be.

I'm sure you're right. I think they've had plans for him in this next phase as a hulk like side character (appear in movies, but not have his own) but will be cool to see him eventually get something down the line. If his character is well received then I bet they'd fast track a solo film.

I assume they'll spin to a solo in phase 6 after new avengers.

Has anything been officially announced?

Only thing official is 8 films 2022-2023 we just don't know exactly what films.

If you talking about hulk and namor nothing official but feige would have denied by now if it wasn't bagged. Universal isn't doing shit with them niggas and the leverage is out the window after endgame.

Only thing official is 8 films 2022-2023 we just don't know exactly what films.

If you talking about hulk and namor nothing official but feige would have denied by now if it wasn't bagged. Universal isn't doing shit with them niggas and the leverage is out the window after endgame.

I'm talking Hulk and Namor. I see people, on multiple platforms, super hyped but I can't find anything official.

Yall hearing about this doctor strange theory?

"Marvel fans may have bid adieu to their favourite superheroes after the events of Avengers: Endgame but it looks like their wild theories still may not be coming to an end.

A new fan theory making rounds on the internet is garnering quite the attention online as it throws some negative light on one of our favourite Avengers — Doctor Strange.

The theory circulating on Reddit is of the belief that the ultimate snap by Tony Stark aka Iron Man was nothing but a plot by the Steven Strange to not just eliminate Thanos but also Stark, Vision, Hulk, Thor as well as the Infinity Stones.

The Marvel fan and Reddit user provided six reasons to back his theory with the first being the mega-villain being capable of destroying civilizations even while not being in possession of the Infinity Stones.

He then argues that almost all the problems that the Avengers face had been directly or indirectly caused by none other than Tony Stark, which is why Doctor Strange found him to be untrustworthy. And especially after he devises commodified time-travel, there is good reason to believe that with that power he could very possibly cause future destruction as well.

As far as Vision is concerned, his weakness comes in the form of him being neither human nor machine but an incorporated mind of Ultron which boasts of a firm penchant for complete and absolute extermination.

While Hulk remains alive and is termed a ‘loose cannon’ by the theory, it was further argued that his smart and thinking version in the future would be cause to more danger.

On the other hand, while Thor turns down the crown to become the protector of all Nine Realms, he is counted in the theory as someone unable to fulfill obligations to his own planet which is why it is unlikely that he may be able to guard the rest of the worlds.

Apart from that, Infinity Stones and their destruction come as no-brainer as the limitless power they come with can bend reality and put it in danger."

Yall think he got iron man outta here?

Knew it was dumb AF when it said "Reddit user".

Why would Strange want the Time stone destroyed since he's the keeper of it.

Also if he wanted the stones destroyed, when he saw all the possible outcomes in IW, he would've just lied to Tony and said there is no beating Thanos. Since he would've have seen that Thanos would eventually destroy the stones himself.

Knew it was dumb AF when it said "Reddit user".

Why would Strange want the Time stone destroyed since he's the keeper of it.

Also if he wanted the stones destroyed, when he saw all the possible outcomes in IW, he would've just lied to Tony and said there is no beating Thanos. Since he would've have seen that Thanos would eventually destroy the stones himself.

You missing the point but whatever. Good morning.

You missing the point but whatever. Good morning.

What was the point?

Another thing this "Reddit User" left out was this.

"And especially after he devises commodified time-travel, there is good reason to believe that with that power he could very possibly cause future destruction as well."

Tony wasn't thinking bout any time travel til Scott/Ant-man came into the picture. So wouldn't he be just as dangerous?

I don't think I missed the point. It's just the ramblings of a dumb Reddit user.

Lol. The shit went over your head. But I'm not arguing with niggas at 8am on my day off. Imma keep getting this cod in. Just got some gold guns.

Fight back

Nah it just went over his head. I know that type of shit triggers him so I'll leave it alone. Not like its my theory I gotta defend anyway I just kept seeing it on my google news wire so I put it up.

Nah it just went over his head. I know that type of shit triggers him so I'll leave it alone. Not like its my theory I gotta defend anyway I just kept seeing it on my google news wire so I put it up.

Maybe that shit was "deep" to you but all it was just some dumbass ramblings.

Ain't shit go over my head. lol

Ok so like awhile ago might’ve been in this thread when rumors started flying about Namor being in Black Panther 2 I was championing Keanu Reeves being cast. Didn’t understand why no one else was feeling that. Until I watched this movie today called Knock Knock that he’s in. Gotdamn what a piece of shit movie Turrible.

Ok so like awhile ago might’ve been in this thread when rumors started flying about Namor being in Black Panther 2 I was championing Keanu Reeves being cast. Didn’t understand why no one else was feeling that. Until I watched this movie today called Knock Knock that he’s in. Gotdamn what a piece of shit movie Turrible.

That movie was just the crappier version of Hard Candy.

At least them broads got naked tho.

Back