Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

umm yea, most of the men on here who frequently post have posted their pics and for the most part the same can be said about the females. There's only a handful who haven't posted their pics.

Then those handful are the ones to whom I speak sir/ma'am. ;-)

I love all of ya'll though. No lie.

EO is all. You can't say that I am not speaking truth.

Men want to know that they are speaking to a woman. If not for you 'knowing' the women who may not have posted their pics personally would you be willy nilly to play E-dating games with them , speak fresh to them or Key Key with them?

You know I stay playing devils advocate I'm just being 100 with ya'll .

@Lurker10 - Thank you very much sir. It is much appreciated. And the little one is adorable.
e2vBYga.gif

Last edited:
Then those handful are the one to whom I speak sir/ma'am. ;-)

Men want to know that they are speaking to a woman. If not for you 'knowing' the women who may not have posted their pics personally would you be willy nilly to play E-dating games with them , speak fresh to them or Key Key with them?

@Lurker10 - Thank you very much sir. It is much appreciated. And the little one is adorable.
e2vBYga.gif

Maam? I've dropped multiple vocaroos on here already lol How many have u dropped?

@Reesey so can I see what your twist look like now?

Oh i've never denied you this. I just haven't gotten them yet. My appointment 3 hours away isn't until the 26th. which @OhMars can vouch for. I would never lie to you all.

That Damian guy in Dallas is pretty popular but you and @Race Jones told me to pick wisely and do my research, so I'm willing to wait for him.
But this thread will be the first place I post a pic after they are done.

Promise!

Maam? I've dropped multiple vocaroos on here already lol How many have u dropped?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THis AFRICAN went to VOCALS and we are speaking on Pics!

I'm sure there are seats where you are located, take one. I'm not messing with your tail today!

Then those handful are the one to whom I speak sir/ma'am. ;-)

e2vBYga.gif

y do the minority who don't post pics matter? we don't impact the forum experience.

on gender verification, as @TheMasterKey said shit like vocaroo can be used. pic requests r more so used to sate curiosity.

the only common thread on ABW is that this is a black chat site. it aint match.com. it aint like ppl made pic-free tinder profiles.

if folks aint comfortable key keying with ppl they haven't visually seen, the message board game might not be for them.

pics r optional n not droppin em doesn't make sum1 fake. they just internet different 2 u.

The way she talks u would think she's ugly as hell, it's quite the contrary....... so I've heard :uhhuh2:

y do the minority who don't post pics matter? we don't impact the forum experience.

on gender verification, as @TheMasterKey said shit like vocaroo can be used. pic requests r more so used to sate curiosity.

the only common thread on ABW is that this is a black chat site. it aint match.com. it aint like ppl made pic-free tinder profiles.

if folks aint comfortable key keying with ppl they haven't visually seen, the message board game might not be for them.

pics r optional n not droppin em doesn't make sum1 fake. they just internet different 2 u.

Truth, but my facts are still facts.

So in your belief, a man can 'not' sound like a female? If he can then a Vacaroo wouldn't be a reliable source of gender validation.
On the flip, neither can a picture with men out here looking more like females than some of these females. haha.

As stated, I stay playing DA. But for good reason. There is always a flip side to everything and most of the time folks are either afraid to voice it and combat the masses or just don't think that way.

In this case love... if you can sit here and 'honestly' say there is not ONE pic of you on the net...Not a FB page from you or your fam, not an IG pic, a high school yearbook pic that has now been digitized NOTHING, than I would agree with the whole "people just don't want their pictures on the net", in your particular case.

But it's not that way for most.. many are just afraid of putting it on here, in forums.. whether it be due to past experiences on other sites or what, but those same folk have an FB, IG, Twitter, SU, Myspace etc etc haha.

What is fear? Truly.. I am curious.

it isn't. it was being discussed and I chimed in with my POV. I can do a search n pull up the xs u have spoken on the topic b lol

your pov isnt just limited to here dear...you've expressed this on BB as well

i think ya'll are giving people way more credit than they deserve.

but again, do or dont do what makes you feel comfy.

you dont think there is anything wrong with someone not wanting to post a picture, and i dont think there is anything wrong with someone wanting to know that the people they are sharing some of their most intimate thoughts with, are who they say they are

imagined if no one gave af, then NO ONE would know what anyone looks like

i think the sentiment seems to be that b/c you are curious about what the people you spend a large portion of your day with, that you are looking for some match.com action. @Race Jones brought up an excellent point in another thread...what if ya'll just on some vibing shit and ya'll wanna kick it outside the net? I dont think that b/c anyone requests a pic of someone that they are trying to e-stalk them or fuck them irl

besides, we are all adults...what happens on or offline b/t two consenting adults is none of my business, but let it be known and heard from the mountaintops, i aint pressuring nobody to do shit they werent going to do on their own.

I used to be a nigga hounding chicks to post their pics, I get it. But I also understand that forcing and hounding chicks to post their pics aint cool either. When they're ready they'll do it, you hounding them is only gon make it worse tbh.

ABW is a mature environment for the most part. But places like IC were ruthless. Imagine a girl who does have an insecurity about her weight or looks and then she was forced to post her pic and then those dudes who are always in search for an Lol reaction roast her nose or weight etc, that shit does real damage b. Once I started lookin at it from other pov's I got a better understanding of it.

I used to be a nigga hounding chicks to post their pics, I get it. But I also understand that forcing and hounding chicks to post their pics aint cool either. When they're ready they'll do it, you hounding them is only gon make it worse tbh.

ABW is a mature environment for the most part. But places like IC were ruthless. Imagine a girl who does have an insecurity about her weight or looks and then she was forced to post her pic and then those dudes who are always in search for an Lol reaction roast her nose or weight etc, that shit does real damage b. Once I started lookin at it from other pov's I got a better understanding of it.

Valid point. but what about those who talk about other folks because they are aware of what they look like but won't post a pic of their own?

:orly2:

Truth, but my facts are still facts.

So in your belief, a man can 'not' sound like a female? If he can then a Vacaroo wouldn't be a reliable source of gender validation.
On the flip, neither can a picture with men out here looking more like females than some of these females. haha.

As stated, I stay playing DA. But for good reason. There is always a flip side to everything and most of the time folks are either afraid to voice it and combat the masses or just don't think that way.

In this case love... if you can sit here and 'honestly' say there is not ONE pic of you on the net...Not a FB page from you or your fam, not an IG pic, a high school yearbook pic that has now been digitized NOTHING, than I would agree with the whole "people just don't want their pictures on the net", in your particular case.

But it's not that way for most.. many are just afraid of putting it on here, in forums.. whether it be due to past experiences on other sites or what, but those same folk have an FB, IG, Twitter, SU, Myspace etc etc haha.

What is fear? Truly.. I am curious.
only pics i got out there r 4 professional purposes. no fb.

far as gender, folks can also get their female friend to pose holding a sign up. its just as likely as sum1 sounding 100% like a woman when they aint 1. do it really matter tho?

I understand the open book camp, truly I do. just not when its proselytizin sis.

far as gender, folks can also get their female friend to pose holding a sign up. its just as likely as sum1 sounding 100% like a woman when they aint 1. do it really matter tho?

I understand the open book camp, truly I do. just not when its proselytizin sis.

if you gotta get a friend to post as you, then just dont go on the internet

for real

Valid point. but what about those who talk about other folks because they are aware of what they look like but won't post a pic of their own?

losers gon exist b. that is a risk taken when anything is shared publicly, whether a biographical fact thats thrown back in ur face or the way sum1 looks.
if you gotta get a friend to post as you, then just dont go on the internet

for real
bruh. I was using that as an example that nothing is foolproof n pics r not the gold standard of proving sum1 is who they say they r.

Truth. But I do not believe folks are asking for nudes (at least I haven't asked you..... yet :-) lol )

But a professional pic would suffice in allowing others to know to whom they speak to on a daily basis. You are my 'sis' no? Forgive me, but I usually know what my kin look like.

haha... Let me stop being a buttface.

I am not trying to convert you all to my beliefs love, just expressing them is all.

losers gon exist b. that is a risk taken when anything is shared publicly, whether a biographical fact thats thrown back in ur face or the way sum1 looks.

bruh. I was using that as an example that nothing is foolproof n pics r not the gold standard of proving sum1 is who they say they r.

i am who i say i am

i aint trillfate

Yea that's some clown shit. I don't think I've ever talked about any chick's looks on here and if I have they know what I look like. I'm not scared to post pics, I don't get all these chicks on accident b lol I just like my mystique.

Back