Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

26353978_282713082258338_1461625869599506432_n.jpg

I did my ACV rinse and retwist today. So let's see what happens with this dry scalp. It's been forever since I did the ACV rinse too.

I tried the Taliah Waajid product today. That other shit wasn’t holding. I had to work with a sub this past week and she was a loctitian and told me to try it also. She also told me to try water and some pink holding spray.

She told me my hair is super soft so I need something with extra hold or my hair would just unravel. I hope it works.

I tried the Taliah Waajid product today. That other shit wasn’t holding. I had to work with a sub this past week and she was a loctitian and told me to try it also. She also told me to try water and some pink holding spray.

She told me my hair is super soft so I need something with extra hold or my hair would just unravel. I hope it works.
I like TW as a start up

Idk about that pink spray tho

TW should do the trick. If you want your hair to hold longer you should sit under the dryer. Invest in a soft bonnet hair dryer if you already don't have one. Low heat for about 20- 30 mins and you should be good to go.
soft-bonnet-hair-dryer-stunning-picture-design-cap-target-carel-ionic-reviews-687x386.jpg

Back