Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

why does Will look so happy? Jayden could be any1 now. sigh
Will probably thought his high top fade was a form of rebellion or he just a goofy person that laughs at everything. I hope his was not celebrating his son cutting his hair because the he would be moving not Steve Harvey territory.

I'm hopin that nigga did that shit for a movie role lol

Most parents hate dreads, I know my mom can't wait till I cut mine lol
I am happy I an not the first generation of Rasta in my family. But I still have older uncles that frown upon it. But they are still home and old people there will never accept locs whether you are Rasta or just have them for style. One of my Uncles won't let me in his house on the day of the sabbath.

Apparently it was for a role in an upcoming movie.

s/o to harold Perrnieu?

but dude got passed over for so many roles b/c of his dreads

i mean, he aint exactly been tearing it up on the big screen since he cut em, but maybe he doing some other type of work

s/o to harold Perrnieu?

but dude got passed over for so many roles b/c of his dreads

i mean, he aint exactly been tearing it up on the big screen since he cut em, but maybe he doing some other type of work
It must be tough to be an actor with locs.

Damn, won't let u in the house because of hair? smh

well i can see it

he was in:

Oz (5 seasons)
The best man
Matrix Reloaded

before he cut his hair for his role on ABC's LOST

not a bad resume, but still, how many jobs was he passed on? I think he is a very good actor too, but unfortunately, he was told by his agent that his dreads were getting him looked over for roles and at that time, he wasnt willing to cut them

Damn, won't let u in the house because of hair? smh
The hair and being Rasta. They don't respect our views and think we are dirty. It's like you are immediately a Bushman. But that is what they know so it doesn't bother me. They find it hard to believe that I was successful in corporate America with my hair.

That is why I call the growth period of your hair the trials. You will go through so much as your hair grows that if you keep them you have been through it. But like the song says" the more my locs grow more fake friends go"

I'll up some pics once I get them twisted and styled

My shit super close to free-form right now

Washed my locs today, thought I'd share some of the products I use.

20170415_115413.jpg

Castor oil
Castor oil shampoo
Coconut oil
African Raw Shea Butter Soap

I just heard about that goat milk shit the other day, Ima try to cop it tomorrow and see what's the hype about

Back