Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

This is why the show is trash, only two characters matter when everyone should be leveling up

That doesn't really make any sense given the context of the story. Remember, the DB story starts out on Earth. All the characters are humans and their strength makes sense given human standards. DBZ expands the universe. Humans aren't that powerful in the universe, so why would anyone expect the humans to keep pace? The fact that they continued to have relevance up until the Cell Saga is good enough.

I'm not as caught up as yall, but the last time I saw yamcha in Z dude was playing baseball and getting bitches.

He obviously can't hang with all the power-ups but he got to be top 5 to 10 strongest humans in the universe. Wolf fang gon be alright.

Tell me something you know about goku besides he likes fighting and getting stronger?

What internal battle has he ever faced?

Toriyama could’ve made the show about gohan but he was too scared and fell back on what he knew

It could’ve been different and good too but he didn’t know how

Tell me something you know about goku besides he likes fighting and getting stronger?

What internal battle has he ever faced?

He is a terrible husband and father but they all love him.
He is the true villain in dbz and super. He has put the world in jeopardy multiple times. Even put his universe in jeopardy. He also saved the world multiple times. Multifaceted character if you ask me.

What do we know about yamcha outside of he gets girls and gets beat up?

Back