Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

I seen a lot of these outlets running with that headline and he never says yea I'm in it. But he didn't say he's not in it either

Looking ahead, you’ve got the miniseries Masters of the Air, and you’re also playing the Joker in DC’s The Batman 2. What do you want your career to look like going forward?

The filmmaker and the role and the story are the three boxes that need ticking. I just want to collaborate with people who are out there trying to bring a new approach to it, people that want to take risks. I also want to be challenged and put to the test where I push my limits and learn on the gig. For me, I physically want to go somewhere. I want to physically change and take on a certain walk or a certain voice and really do a character piece. With Banshees, in contrast to Saltburn, I felt there was a range there, but I feel I’ve just arrived in that sense. Artistically, I’m really comfortable with digging deeper to kind of push myself and bring in some more raw emotion—really break myself down trying to search and discover new performances. But it’s just to have fun and have a legacy and have good recognition, and to enjoy it. And to get from what I’m seeking, which is fulfillment and a place of peace.

Back