Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Do you still think that people who aren’t vaccinated for covid with a JnJ, Sinopharm, Pfizer etc covid vaccine should be made pariahs and not be allowed access to public places like you previously stated in this thread @CeLLar-DooR or are you accepting the scientific facts regarding natural immunity and embrace the German, Dutch, Danish etc science regarding natural immunity?

1. Lmao bro jesus christ why do you need to use such loaded and emotional terms like pariah.

2. None of those countries say you shouldn't get vaxxed if you have natural immunity

3. Near enough every study of natural immunity is conducted by doctors who, usually within the study itself, say you should still be vaxxed of you have natural immunity.

1. Lmao bro jesus christ why do you need to use such loaded and emotional terms like pariah.

2. None of those countries say you shouldn't get vaxxed if you have natural immunity

3. Near enough every study of natural immunity is conducted by doctors who, usually within the study itself, say you should still be vaxxed of you have natural immunity.

lol ‘pariah’ was the word used and quoted in this thread, u can look the post in this thread up if you got to much time.

you didn’t answer the question and the 2nd and 3rd points are shit u just made up, Germany is using the 3G (one of the Gs stand for cured ), you know I live in Holland, been to Germany several times in the last couple of months (I understand the language too) I can literally post 10 random German news outlets backing my statement right now but your Posting history in this thread has shown you’re not open for discussing anything that doesn’t come from the bbc or cnn lol.

so let’s save each other the trouble and carry on.

And again, it’s the German Goverment stating that natural immunity through infection and without a vaccine is equal to being tested negative and being vaccinated for Covid, that’s literally their Government policy - that 3G shit - right now. Around 65% of their population have been vaccinated so far…

Here is their Official Government website in English:

B9A56441-D887-474A-95AF-ABE323F8D482.png

4D2F0E7B-0B24-427C-A3C2-10D0272B14EB.png

lol ‘pariah’ was the word used and quoted in this thread, u can look the post in this thread up if you got to much time.

you didn’t answer the question and the 2nd and 3rd points are shit u just made up, Germany is using the 3G (one of the Gs stand for cured ), you know I live in Holland, been to Germany several times in the last couple of months (I understand the language too) I can literally post 10 random German news outlets backing my statement right now but your Posting history in this thread has shown you’re not open for discussing anything that doesn’t come from the bbc or cnn lol.

so let’s save each other the trouble and carry on.

Please provide evidence that Germany and the Netherlands official position is you shouldn't get vaxxed if you have had covid

When consensus among virologists is that you don't need the vaccine if you have immunity, I will start to say toy don't need to vaccine if you have immunity.

"blah blah you don't question the media blah blah"

And again, it’s the German Goverment stating that natural immunity through infection and without a vaccine is equal to being tested negative and being vaccinated for Covid, that’s literally their Government policy - that 3G shit - right now. Around 65% of their population have been vaccinated so far…

Here is their Official Government website in English:

View attachment 660149

View attachment 660150

Maybe this political decision to go easy on the unvaxxed is why Germany is laggin' behind other major powers in vax rates

Maybe this political decision to go easy on the unvaxxed is why Germany is laggin' behind other major powers in vax rates

Or maybe you’re just to stubborn to admit that you’re not exactly up to speed to the German approach and restrictions of handling Covid and simply have no clue what you’re talking about? Here in The Netherlands for example you can’t even get vaccinated for Covid within 8 weeks after getting infected…the general consensus amongst virologists obviously differs worldwide …

But yet again you didn’t answer the initial question and obviously the German ministry of health and their respective virologists - and many other governments - are wrong and you are right. Carry on fam.

Last edited:
Mofos just throwing stuff at the wall and see what sticks lol

‘Maybe it was a political decision’

Nah fam, you’re just talking out of your azz lmao.

Or maybe you’re just to stubborn to admit that you’re not exactly up to speed to the German approach and restrictions of handling Covid and simply have no clue what you’re talking about? Here in The Netherlands for example you can’t even get vaccinated for Covid within 8 weeks after getting infected…the general consensus amongst virologists obviously differs worldwide …

But yet again you didn’t answer the initial question and obviously the German ministry of health and their respective virologists - and many other governments - are wrong and you are right. Carry on fam.

Nothin' to do with bein' stubborn. I'm not up to speed on the German approach but what I said doesn't imply or suggest that I am. I kno' Germany are laggin' behind other nations in vaccination rates, and offered and suggested their approach was the reason for it. If that's not the case I'm to be enlightened

I did answer your initial question: "are you accepting the scientific facts regarding natural immunity and embrace the German, Dutch, Danish etc science regarding natural immunity?"

Answer: "When consensus among virologists is that you don't need the vaccine if you have immunity, I will start to say you don't need to vaccine if you have immunity."

This my first time actually listening to what they had to say.

This is only controversial from "shut up n do what they say" crowd. These dudes literally just thinking for themselves.

Also w Bradley Beal....dude in press said "vax reduces your chance of death/hospitalization"

The same exact thing is true for naturally immune.

This isn't a story it's common sense.

Jonathan Isaac actually sounded logical. Bradley Beal sounded like an idiot with his "I'll ask people who've been vaccinated why they're still catching covid". Anybody who after all this time still diverts to that line of questioning is showing a clear lack of understanding about how vaccines work and the myriad of information around it.

Nothin' to do with bein' stubborn. I'm not up to speed on the German approach but what I said doesn't imply or suggest that I am. I kno' Germany are laggin' behind other nations in vaccination rates, and offered and suggested their approach was the reason for it. If that's not the case I'm to be enlightened

I did answer your initial question: "are you accepting the scientific facts regarding natural immunity and embrace the German, Dutch, Danish etc science regarding natural immunity?"

Answer: "When consensus among virologists is that you don't need the vaccine if you have immunity, I will start to say you don't need to vaccine if you have immunity."

That was the latter part of the initial question and you just admitted not being up to speed with the German approach which leads to the core of our problem:

Despite and willfully knowing you’re uninformed , one still assumes a whole lot of bullshit and expects someone’s to disprove said bullshit instead of just accepting that their assumptions was nothing more than an assumption and actually doing some proper research on their own…

Just like the ‘general consensus amongst virologist’ is nothing more than that, just your assumption…

but to ‘enlighten’ you:

Let’s just say that the German ministry of health would have lost all credibility from the German scientific community- general consensus of their respective virologists- if the controversial 3G method did not include natural immunity through infection/ recovery and would have been held legally accountable…

Jonathan Isaac actually sounded logical. Bradley Beal sounded like an idiot with his "I'll ask people who've been vaccinated why they're still catching covid". Anybody who after all this time still diverts to that line of questioning is showing a clear lack of understanding about how vaccines work and the myriad of information around it.

is his last statement true though? Are players and staff etc that are vaccinated for covid missing camp etc, they can’t participate? Cause that’s an argument a lot of people use as well - not that I’m supporting that argument, just playing devils advocate here - but are players and staff that are vaccinated missing camp cause they got COVID and the policy is that the players getting tested all the time meaning the PCR tests etc are leading or?

The natural immunity (without a covid vaccine) is actually part of countries - in this case Germany for example - way of proving you’re covid free, the so-called ‘3G’ system they implemented over there regarding the QR code which people need to show when dining inside a restaurant over there currently , 3G stands for:

- Getested (tested negative)
- Genesen ( cured of Covid)
- Geimpft (vaccinated)

But let’s just ignore scientific accepted fact by countries with equal or superior healthcare systems (ironically The BioNtech part of Pfizer BioNtech is from Germany) and let’s just post random shitty studies from Nebraska with studie groups of 70 people to refute all these foreign governments and their respective CDCs like @Swabbie who either is someone’s Alias, his posting history seems mad suspect lol

What the fuck are you talking about? Boy, go touch grass.

I don't care that y'all don't like the vaccine, and I'm not interested in convincing not one motherfucker to do so. I was responding directly to the idea that the article posted stated that natural immunity > vaccination, which it didn't.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I read most of the "not enough hospital beds" scare is actually "not enough medical staff to tend to amount of beds available"

Spending alot of time in hospital over the last 3 months. It's not staff it really is beds. You gotta test and isolate certain people while they wait for the covid test results. Because I was vomiting I had to isolate for 2-3 days everytime I got admitted. That alone takes a toll on beds and space available. The whole way hospitals triage has changed. Anyone can have that shit.

What the fuck are you talking about? Boy, go touch grass.

I don't care that y'all don't like the vaccine, and I'm not interested in convincing not one motherfucker to do so. I was responding directly to the idea that the article posted stated that natural immunity > vaccination, which it didn't.
It didn't say it specifically. But considering the data/info presented in the article along with what's already known and evolving about Covid natural immunity it's not hard to understand. If y'all are looking for explicit messaging u won't find it.

They'll never say "if u have natural immunity you're good" bc they just want u to get a shot.

Instead they'll say, "even if u have nat immunity the shot will give u EVEN MORE protection than those only vaxxed!"

It didn't say it specifically. But considering the data/info presented in the article along with what's already known and evolving about Covid natural immunity it's not hard to understand. If y'all are looking for explicit messaging u won't find it.

They'll never say "if u have natural immunity you're good" bc they just want u to get a shot.

Instead they'll say, "even if u have nat immunity the shot will give u EVEN MORE protection than those only vaxxed!"
Example:
Screenshot_20211003-203944.png Screenshot_20211003-204011.png

Back