Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

This article states:

Nat immunity + vax>>>Nat immunity>>>fully vax no prior infection

10/1/21
Screenshot_20211002-211242.png

Couple things:
1) I wonder if the studies that say vax>>Nat immunity are only accounting for antibodies (the t cells/b cells are more important in determining durability than just antibodies)
2) is the way we beat this pandemic is everyone being vaxxed AND catching Covid? (obviously it's better to catch Covid AFTER getting vaxxed)

The science says natural immunity protects u from multiple variants while vaccinations only protect u from the variants it was built for

This my first time actually listening to what they had to say.

This is only controversial from "shut up n do what they say" crowd. These dudes literally just thinking for themselves.

Also w Bradley Beal....dude in press said "vax reduces your chance of death/hospitalization"

The same exact thing is true for naturally immune.

This isn't a story it's common sense.

Also:
Screenshot_20211002-220500.png

Natural immunity u only "MIGHT" need one shot. Someone with no prior infection needs two off top, three if you're in Israel. Meaning the shot wears off, the t cells/b cells from natural immunity do not.

:imgood2:

My nigga that does not equate to natural immunity >>> vaccine. What you screenshotted said that people with prior infection who got the vaccine produced more than those who just got the vaccine. That does not mean natural immunity >>> vaccine. That means prior infection + vaccine >> vaccine.

Natural immunity also "wears off" so to speak.

Also....if fully vaxxed gives u a certain amount of antibodies thru B cells..

...and prior infection with vaccine gives u 5x as much...

Do I need to really break down the math to u?

Yes actually it is. Feel free to explain tho

Study after study has shown that vaccination provides greater protection from reinfection and serious illness than being unvaccinated. The unvaccinated are twice as likely to come down with COVID again.

Study after study has shown that vaccination provides greater protection from reinfection and serious illness than being unvaccinated. The unvaccinated are twice as likely to come down with COVID again.
So do u take into account studies that say otherwise?

Graceful bow out
Not really a bow out, that was never my intention.

Then why do ppl with prior infection have 5x the B cells than those who only got shots?

Correction, those who get the vaccine and have been previously infected produce 5x as many primary MBCs as those who haven't been previously infected and have gotten the vaccine.

The primary MBCs produced by having been infected are more efficient those those that are vaccine-induced so, when coupled with their first shot, they produce a vastly more robust secondary response than those in the non-infected but vaccinated population.

Not really a bow out, that was never my intention.

Correction, those who get the vaccine and have been previously infected produce 5x as many primary MBCs as those who haven't been previously infected and have gotten the vaccine.

The primary MBCs produced by having been infected are more efficient those those that are vaccine-induced so, when coupled with their first shot, they produce a vastly more robust secondary response than those in the non-infected but vaccinated population.
Do u realize the difference between those with 5x the b cells are natural infection? Why do u think that is?

Do u realize the difference between those with 5x the b cells are natural infection? Why do u think that is?
I just laid out the difference in the MBCs between the prior infected (but vaccinated) and the covid-naive (also vaccinated).

That's the paper that your article is referring to. Everyone in this study has received at least one shot. The conclusion is that those who have been infected prior react greater to the vaccine, and have a greater induced protection from COVID, than those who haven't been infected.

I just laid out the difference in the MBCs between the prior infected (but vaccinated) and the covid-naive (also vaccinated).

That's the paper that your article is referring to. Everyone in this study has received at least one shot. The conclusion is that those who have been infected prior react greater to the vaccine, and have a greater induced protection from COVID, than those who haven't been infected.
Idk if u realize....you're proving my point.

Back