Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

"if u caught Covid the vaccine give u 5x protection"

"If u didn't catch Covid the vaccine gives u a fifth of the same protection it gives natural immunity"

Swabbie: "1 pLuS 1 eQuAlS 7"

I just laid out the difference in the MBCs between the prior infected (but vaccinated) and the covid-naive (also vaccinated).

That's the paper that your article is referring to. Everyone in this study has received at least one shot. The conclusion is that those who have been infected prior react greater to the vaccine, and have a greater induced protection from COVID, than those who haven't been infected.
This is the summary of the study u cited
Screenshot_20211002-235320.png

I'ma give u the benefit of the doubt n say I'm sorely missing your point.

What is your point?

This is the summary of the study u cited
View attachment 660072

I'ma give u the benefit of the doubt n say I'm sorely missing your point.

What is your point?
That's literally what I said, bro.

The primary MBCs produced by having been infected are more efficient those those that are vaccine-induced so, when coupled with their first shot, they produce a vastly more robust secondary response than those in the non-infected but vaccinated population.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you went to public school.

Literally nowhere does the article compare natural immunity and the vaccine. Nowhere. Nada.

You are just pulling that out of your ass. I've also presented multiple studies confirming what I am saying; that the vaccine provides greater protection than previous infection alone.

The entire point of the article you posted is that even those that have been infected should get vaccinated as natural immunity isn't truly enough and that there are actually benefits to getting it after infection.

I believe the part that you are not understanding here is that everyone in this study was vaccinated. The difference was in whether or not they had previously contracted COVID. Those who had been previously infected were primed to reap greater rewards post vaccination than those who had not been previously infected.

Direct quote from the study.
Finally, our results shed light on the immunological status of CoV2-naïve and CoV2-infected people after they complete the 2 dose vaccination series. Although both groups end up with affinity-matured MBCs, many capable of recognizing a variant of concern, CoV2-infected people have 5 times more MBCs than CoV2-naive subjects. The significance of this difference in terms of immunity to subsequent CoV2 infection should remain an area of active investigation, especially since the antibodies in CoV2-infected individuals who are then vaccinated are very good at neutralizing the both the original and variant CoV2 viruses

Last edited:
That's literally what I said, bro.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you went to public school.

Literally nowhere does the article compare natural immunity and the vaccine. Nowhere. Nada.

You are just pulling that out of your ass. I've also presented multiple studies confirming what I am saying; that the vaccine provides greater protection than previous infection alone.

The entire point of the article you posted is that even those that have been infected should get vaccinated as natural immunity isn't truly enough and that there are actually benefits to getting it after infection.

I believe the part that you are not understanding here is that everyone in this study was vaccinated. The difference was in whether or not they had previously contracted COVID. Those who had been previously infected were primed to reap greater rewards post vaccination than those who had not been previously infected.
I did go to public school u are correct
:lol10:

Kudos to u sir....But my point is....

....if NATURAL IMMUNITY gives u 5X the BOOST OF ANTIBODIES + 1 shot vs two shots no natural imminity....

Using your common sense........WHICH IS MORE EFFECTIVE????

Do u agree that natural immunity + 1 shot >>> 2 shots no prior infection?

If not....u basically disagree with the article.

If so ....why is natural immunity so effective that 2 shots Arent necessary for those that caught Covid beforr?

I did go to public school u are correct
:lol10:

Kudos to u sir....But my point is....

....if NATURAL IMMUNITY gives u 5X the BOOST OF ANTIBODIES + 1 shot vs two shots no natural imminity....

Using your common sense........WHICH IS MORE EFFECTIVE????

Do u agree that natural immunity + 1 shot >>> 2 shots no prior infection?

If not....u basically disagree with the article.

If so ....why is natural immunity so effective that 2 shots Arent necessary for those that caught Covid beforr?

Okay, pay close attention to what I am about to say.

Being infected prior, and receiving the full 2 dose vaccine regimen, generated around 5x times greater MBCs per million than CoV2-naive subjects.

Another direct quote from the study.
MBCs in fully vaccinated CoV2-infected subjects outnumbered those in CoV2-naïve subjects but had similar capacity to bind antigen and recognize the B.1.351 variant.

Despite the poor tertiary response, the CoV2-infected subjects ended up with 4.6 times greater MBCs per million than CoV2-naive subjects had on days 56-78 after their second vaccinations

In summary, even though both MBC populations present several months after the second vaccination had the same degree of affinity maturation and cross-reactivity on the B.1.351 variant, there were more cl-MBC and at-MBCs in individuals that had previous CoV2 infection.

You are correct..in layman's.terms.it does. It state this. But if u put your critical thinking cap on YOU JUST MAY catch it

I have one study that contains half a million or more samples that puts your 250 or so samples to shame. Fortunately in the studies I can cite, American politics don't pollute the convo

I'm.well.aware of this point. This is why I keep emphasizing why natural immunity + one shot is greater than two shots with no natural immunity.

If u use common sense and don't need some figure head to regurgitate your preconceived notions u can deduce that natural immunity is what gives one an edge.....vaxxed or not

You are correct..in layman's.terms.it does. It state this. But if u put your critical thinking cap on YOU JUST MAY catch it

I have one study that contains half a million or more samples that puts your 250 or so samples to shame. Fortunately in the studies I can cite, American politics don't pollute the convo

I'm.well.aware of this point. This is why I keep emphasizing why natural immunity + one shot is greater than two shots with no natural immunity.

If u use common sense and don't need some figure head to regurgitate your preconceived notions u can deduce that natural immunity is what gives one an edge.....vaxxed or not

It does not say "natural immunity + one shot is greater than two shots with no natural immunity."

I've been trying to get this across to you but you seem intent on ignoring it. I'm not even using my own sources, this is your source. This is the study you cited from the jump.

MBCs in fully vaccinated CoV2-infected subjects outnumbered those in CoV2-naïve subjects but had similar capacity to bind antigen and recognize the B.1.351 variant.

Despite the poor tertiary response, the CoV2-infected subjects ended up with 4.6 times greater MBCs per million than CoV2-naive subjects had on days 56-78 after their second vaccinations

In summary, even though both MBC populations present several months after the second vaccination had the same degree of affinity maturation and cross-reactivity on the B.1.351 variant, there were more cl-MBC and at-MBCs in individuals that had previous CoV2 infection.

It does not say "natural immunity + one shot is greater than two shots with no natural immunity."

I've been trying to get this across to you but you seem intent on ignoring it. I'm not even using my own sources, this is your source. This is the study you cited from the jump.
Screenshot_20211003-005756.png Screenshot_20211003-005849.png Screenshot_20211003-005903.png

If natural immunity + one vax shot >>> 2 vax shots w no prior infection

What can one.....using common sense....deduce about natural immunity?

Or.do u only read studies that regurgitate the narrative u want to cling on to?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003-005716.png
    Screenshot_20211003-005716.png
    719.4 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 660115View attachment 660116View attachment 660117

If natural immunity + one vax shot >>> 2 vax shots w no prior infection

What can one.....using common sense....deduce about natural immunity?

Or.do u only read studies that regurgitate the narrative u want to cling on to?
For the love..

I give up, my nigga. You posted that study and now you mad that I'm quoting it.

The fuck?

The natural immunity (without a covid vaccine) is actually part of countries - in this case Germany for example - way of proving you’re covid free, the so-called ‘3G’ system they implemented over there regarding the QR code which people need to show when dining inside a restaurant over there currently , 3G stands for:

- Getested (tested negative)
- Genesen ( cured of Covid)
- Geimpft (vaccinated)

But let’s just ignore scientific accepted fact by countries with equal or superior healthcare systems (ironically The BioNtech part of Pfizer BioNtech is from Germany) and let’s just post random shitty studies from Nebraska with studie groups of 70 people to refute all these foreign governments and their respective CDCs like @Swabbie who either is someone’s Alias, his posting history seems mad suspect lol

The natural immunity (without a covid vaccine) is actually part of countries - in this case Germany for example - way of proving you’re covid free, the so-called ‘3G’ system they implemented over there regarding the QR code which people need to show when dining inside a restaurant over there currently , 3G stands for:

- Getested (tested negative)
- Genesen ( cured of Covid)
- Geimpft (vaccinated)

But let’s just ignore scientific accepted fact by countries with equal or superior healthcare systems (ironically The BioNtech part of Pfizer BioNtech is from Germany) and let’s just post random shitty studies from Nebraska with studie groups of 70 people to refute all these foreign governments and their respective CDCs like @Swabbie who either is someone’s Alias, his posting history seems mad suspect lol

Chi clearly didn't understand the study he posted mate I dunno how you could read the above excahge and come away thinkin' Swabbie is ignorin' science

Chi clearly didn't understand the study he posted mate I dunno how you could read the above excahge and come away thinkin' Swabbie is ignorin' science

edit misunderstood your post my bad lol.

but yeah , seems like Swabbie went out of his way to disprove the scientific facts surrounding natural immunity and the Nebraska medicine article didn’t seem like some shit that was peer reviewed and published in the Lancet etc.

Many people seem to have a problem with accepting that natural immunity through infection actually offers better protection against all variants of covid compared to the currently available vaccines. In America they’re actually completely ignoring - for whatever reason - that natural immunity is a thing, my bad if I misinterpreted Swabbie s plight (whoever’s alias that is ) .

Last edited:
Do you still think that people who aren’t vaccinated for covid with a JnJ, Sinopharm, Pfizer etc covid vaccine should be made pariahs and not be allowed access to public places like you previously stated in this thread @CeLLar-DooR or are you accepting the scientific facts regarding natural immunity and embrace the German, Dutch, Danish etc science regarding natural immunity?

It takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong and carry on, if all those European scientists and governments turn out to be wrong regarding Natural immunity, I’ll admit I was on some bullshit all this time.

Interesting how the US media @StringerBell is ignoring Denmark, Norway and Sweden btw. 3 modern countries renown for their healthcare systems and economic prosperity who all had different ways of handling the pandemic but are all currently out said pandemic and handle covid as en endemic virus that has become part of general life.

Everyone was talking shit about Sweden and look at them now lol.

It’s a beautiful Sunday, I’m not gonna argue much, just keep in mind that the German government acknowledges natural immunity against covid without taking a vaccine and if @Los216 @StringerBell @everyone else thinks they know better than the German CDC…

well sent a letter to their parliament and tell those German Anti vaxxers to disregard all scientific fact and shut up and take the vaccine lol.

Back