Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

God I hope this is true, 'cause if it is he's responsible for Americans dying and we can get his ass out of office easier.

Wishful thinking. Yall months away from an election and he's still front running cause yall rather bicker than put your energy behind someone to get that nigga outta there. You niggas not impeaching him cause people got sick and died. Theres only one way to get him out and that's by voting collectively.

The shit is embarrassing to watch from the outside looking in.

Wishful thinking. Yall months away from an election and he's still front running cause yall rather bicker than put your energy behind someone to get that nigga outta there. You niggas not impeaching him cause people got sick and died. Theres only one way to get him out and that's by voting collectively.

The shit is embarrassing to watch from the outside looking in.
It is. Try being American (US) an watching it and getting different news and seeing the lies.

this will be the us in the coming weeks. italy dragged their feet and we still are

Yall way more equipped to soften the blow. Alot of people finna get infected but I think you will fair well with recoveries.

I'm here family.

The rabbit hole is deep.

But the good news is that the final act is about to begin.

The only word I have for anyone who hasn't done so yet is to repent of your sin and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior. Romans 10:9-10

What is about to come on the earth is more terrible than anyone could ever imagine.

It's the cloudy day aka The Day of the LORD!

The 7-year tribulation aka the time of Jacobs Trouble.

The fear that the rulers of this world have caused with "Corona-Virus" pales in comparison to the true fear that comes when the cloudy day arrives. Having the correct lens to view what's taking place, which must be a biblical one, will put everything into its proper perspective. The true fear that is yet to come is spoken by the prophet Isaiah. Hear the word of the LORD:

"17Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
18And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake." Isaiah 24:17-18

The true fear only comes when:

1. the windows from on high are open, which is the war in heaven that FOREVER kicks the devil and all his angels out of heaven and confines them to the earth for the 7 year tribulation. See Revelation 12

2. The foundations of the earth are shaken! This happens in conjunction with the war in heaven as Michael the archangel stands up and King Jesus descends on the clouds from heaven to shake terribly the earth.

All the above events are connected to the rapture of the church which takes place right before all HELL breaks loose as the cloudy day begins.

For anyone who is hungry, I have years of teachings on my youtube page. I will link the last video I did yesterday so you can get to my channel:

I am preaching this weekend at my church and I will address more about what is taking place in the world today, LORD willing. I will post that vid as well this weekend.

Not much time left my friends. This is the end of the age. It was foretold long ago that this would happen. Now we are on the edge of life-changing events that will usher in the everlasting kingdom of King Jesus! The God who made us and everything there is!

Order is about to be restored! But much tribulation must first take place in order to root out all the rebellious and punish all the disobedient.

WOE WORTH THE DAY!

I love you guys and God bless you forever. Amen.

Question, if I say I accept Jesus as my lord and savior, do I actually have to believe it to get in? Also, what happens to all of the rest of people around that planet that subscribe to other religions? Also, if the big guy up stairs loves me and you and the rest of his children, why wouldn't he put us through this? Will it ever stop? This isn't the first time he's wiped out humanity, right? So what's the deal? Is god incompetent or malevolent to constantly treat humanity this way?

Question, if I say I accept Jesus as my lord and savior, do I actually have to believe it to get in? Also, what happens to all of the rest of people around that planet that subscribe to other religions? Also, if the big guy up stairs loves me and you and the rest of his children, why wouldn't he put us through this? Will it ever stop? This isn't the first time he's wiped out humanity, right? So what's the deal? Is god incompetent or malevolent to constantly treat humanity this way?

View attachment 251495

Treat humanity how? Is he meant to be Superman? Is he meant to fix our mistakes? Is he not supposed to allow niggas to think for themselves?

I hate this logic. God owes you nothing. You don't know that nigga.

I'm here family.

The rabbit hole is deep.

But the good news is that the final act is about to begin.

The only word I have for anyone who hasn't done so yet is to repent of your sin and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior. Romans 10:9-10

What is about to come on the earth is more terrible than anyone could ever imagine.

It's the cloudy day aka The Day of the LORD!

The 7-year tribulation aka the time of Jacobs Trouble.

The fear that the rulers of this world have caused with "Corona-Virus" pales in comparison to the true fear that comes when the cloudy day arrives. Having the correct lens to view what's taking place, which must be a biblical one, will put everything into its proper perspective. The true fear that is yet to come is spoken by the prophet Isaiah. Hear the word of the LORD:

"17Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
18And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake." Isaiah 24:17-18

The true fear only comes when:

1. the windows from on high are open, which is the war in heaven that FOREVER kicks the devil and all his angels out of heaven and confines them to the earth for the 7 year tribulation. See Revelation 12

2. The foundations of the earth are shaken! This happens in conjunction with the war in heaven as Michael the archangel stands up and King Jesus descends on the clouds from heaven to shake terribly the earth.

All the above events are connected to the rapture of the church which takes place right before all HELL breaks loose as the cloudy day begins.

For anyone who is hungry, I have years of teachings on my youtube page. I will link the last video I did yesterday so you can get to my channel:

I am preaching this weekend at my church and I will address more about what is taking place in the world today, LORD willing. I will post that vid as well this weekend.

Not much time left my friends. This is the end of the age. It was foretold long ago that this would happen. Now we are on the edge of life-changing events that will usher in the everlasting kingdom of King Jesus! The God who made us and everything there is!

Order is about to be restored! But much tribulation must first take place in order to root out all the rebellious and punish all the disobedient.

WOE WORTH THE DAY!

I love you guys and God bless you forever. Amen.

I say this as a brother, a friend, a fellow human, a kindred spirit sharing this experience we call life and as someone that has gone through enough in life and just needs to vent.

Shut. The. FUCK. Up.

Nigga not hurting anyone or being disrespectful.

Take your own advice.

@RaptureSoonUgoing? Do you fam.
It's 2:05AM in California. I'm depressed, unemployed, self loathing, restless, hopeless, and as of this post I'm OK with not being alive. My apologies to you, homie and anyone else I may offend with the last post and any following... but I can't find the strength to give a fuck right now. I know I'm wrong, let me be wrong. At least I'm not killing anyone... or myself.

Back