Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

5 months later the government gives out N95 for free. 3 masks per person.

I won’t even go digging for them posts where me and @TheNightKing went back and forth. Breh was telling me how dinner with your family was more dangerous then being at Walmart.

Then delta/omni dropped :yikes1:

I was really in a zone in this thread. You and Dos too. The official narrative had niggas scared to grocery shop. I was going on vacation. Follow the science!
I swear you can’t help but to invoke my screen name. But since we’re here, let’s add the context.

In that debate, you said it didn’t make sense that Walmarts are still open yet the CDC was discouraging people from gathering with family at the holidays. That was the catalyst to our debate.

I stated it did make sense because you were a lot less likely to catch Covid from an infected person with whom you cross paths with in Walmart for less than a minute than an infected family member with whom you stay indoors with for hours on end.

And that’s still the case today. People are catching it from school, work, and in the majority of cases family members. Settings where they are gathered together for an extended period of time.

Now where was the lie?

@ChicagoFigure ? @Iceberg_Taylor ? @DOS_patos ?

43487C99-1A46-4532-8E4D-6F3F4043596A.gif

I swear you can’t help but to invoke my screen name. But since we’re here, let’s add the context.

In that debate, you said it didn’t make sense that Walmarts are still open yet the CDC was discouraging people from gathering with family at the holidays. That was the catalyst to our debate.

I stated it did make sense because you were a lot less likely to catch Covid from an infected person with whom you cross paths with in Walmart for less than a minute than an infected family member with whom you stay indoors with for hours on end.

And that’s still the case today. People are catching it from school, work, and in the majority of cases family members. Settings where they are gathered together for an extended period of time.

Now where was the lie?

View attachment 773572
Yea that's true. I think I remember a while back they were saying most of the spread was caused by infected family members who live together or something like that

Now where was the lie?

View attachment 773572
Not quite true. There is no set time to be around someone to catch a virus.
It’s a matter of them being close enough to spread it.

coughing can spread it in under a minute yet sleeping next to someone, someone may have it and not spread it.

Not quite true. There is no set time to be around someone to catch a virus.
It’s a matter of them being close enough to spread it.

coughing can spread it in under a minute yet sleeping next to someone, someone may have it and not spread it.
Stick to the premise please. Is someone more likely to catch Covid walking through Walmart or at a family function?

Bingo. His argument was basically big box stores were safer than being at a dinner table with family.
And this wasn’t true? For family members outside of your household or those you’re not around regularly?

And of course grocery stores and big box stores stayed open, da fuck? Did you expect people to all of a sudden become hunters and farmers? Start self producing baby products that were needed and toiletries? If not getting stuff from the stores, where? Amazon, right?

No need for more back and forth. I tire of arguing pointless topics.

Stick to the premise please. Is someone more likely to catch Covid walking through Walmart or at a family function?
This can’t be answered.

so a quick run to Walmart can get you sick then you can bring it back to the family.
This isn’t an either or, or most likely thing.
That’s exactly why lockdowns didn’t work.

This can’t be answered.

so a quick run to Walmart can get you sick then you can bring it back to the family.
This isn’t an either or, or most likely thing.
That’s exactly why lockdowns didn’t work.
Bruh, how many people you know said they caught it on a Walmart run? Now think about how many people you know that caught it from a family member, co-worker, church member, etc. How did your wife get it? And how did you get it? I know how my daughter got it. And how the rest of my family got it.

Confinement in enclosed spaces for an extended period of time with other people who may be infected has been absolutely proven to exponentially raise the chance of infection, both scientifically and anecdotally.

Bruh, how many people you know said they caught it on a Walmart run? Now think about how many people you know that caught it from a family member, co-worker, church member, etc. How did your wife get it? And how did you get it? I know how my daughter got it. And how the rest of my family got it.

Confinement in enclosed spaces for an extended period of time with other people who may be infected has been absolutely proven to exponentially raise the chance of infection, both scientifically and anecdotally.
Thing is enclosed places can spread it…..
But who got it to bring it back into that space?
I think @Dwayne said his wife got it but he didn’t and he still held her and didn’t get it.
Most don’t know how they got it.

can’t say Walmart or droplet still in the air after someone coughed.
Mail?
Droplet in ya eye.
A Nigga licking an elevator button

might someone us around a know person to have it, sure you can blame that person.

Saying it didn’t make sense to have them on unemployment. Even tho the government was giving thousands to people on unemployment. He felt like they needed to work and provide for their family.
Never said this. You’re confusing me with someone else.

He wants Walmart open so he doesn’t have to hunt.

Walmart could have easily operated off their pick up grocery app. Would have cut down people being exposed.
Who the fuck going to be working the pickup at the store? And if millions of people are now ordering off the app how many people you think going to have to be working in that store to fulfill those orders?!

Never mind, you contradict yourself and prove my point in the same damn post.

I’m out yo.

Thing is enclosed places can spread it…..
But who got it to bring it back into that space?
I think @Dwayne said his wife got it but he didn’t and he still held her and didn’t get it.
Most don’t know how they got it.

can’t say Walmart or droplet still in the air after someone coughed.
Mail?
Droplet in ya eye.
A Nigga licking an elevator button

might someone us around a know person to have it, sure you can blame that person.
Ok bruh, you just playing technicalities now. We know what the real is, let’s stop playing.

That’s like saying a wildfire spread because of single embers. No, it was the dry air, wind conditions, and proximity of the trees that caused other trees to catch fire.

Either way, this argument is pointless. Niggas taking spray and pray tactics to pandemic logic and claiming victory when a bullet just happens to hit a target. No one is claiming the multitude of misses in their logic. And no I’m not pulling receipts so if you disagree, then just stay confident in your beliefs and keep it moving.

I’m going to say it simple then drop it. My last post quoted you saying the exact things you said you didn’t say.

Walmart could have had a skeleton crew picking ESSENTIAL items for PICK UP only. There were way better ideas before allowing hundreds of people to shop together. I remember articles at the time asking why were people being allowed to buy electronics? People questioning the long lines and the waiting times. I remember they limited the amount of people that were inside. Why did they limit the amount of people if the risk was so low? Google “Walmart closed due to cleaning” . Hundreds of stores. Walmart and other big box retailers were blamed for spreading covid. Don’t you remember the store outbreaks? You are not being serious. You are trying to prove a point.
For everyone who’s interested, here’s the link to the page where we debated since he wants to pick and choose talking points.

As far as the post you quoted, it’s taken out of context. I never said they should work because they shouldn’t be on unemployment like you were trying to make it seem. I was saying it would be good to work so they could continue to provide for their family. If they chose to take unemployment instead that would still be cool too.

But it started with you saying it doesn’t make sense to shut down bars but keep Amazon open. I said Amazon being open was a necessary risk and bars were an unnecessary risk. Then it snowballed from there.

Dude was really on here cheering on Biden telling people to take their mask off. Didn’t he debate it? Talking about how it wasn’t no going back. How either you get vaccine or die off. Some real foul shit. I remember looking at my phone thinking dude was a lunatic.

In the pandemic there was claims of a coin shortage. Do to the mint not being fully staffed. Yet Walmart was fully staffed and hiring and raising wages. Flat screens or Quarters? I’m taking quarters all day.
Show the post where I said that since you so good at digging.

My position was now that there are vaccines, end the mandates and people choose their own level of risk. If you choose to not get the vaccine and go out and take the risk of catching it, that’s on you. But if you are concerned with catching it and getting down bad, get the vaccine. I was all for individual rights. Wearing a mask should be your choice.

Show the post where I said that since you so good at digging.

My position was now that there are vaccines, end the mandates and people choose their own level of risk. If you choose to not get the vaccine and go out and take the risk of catching it, that’s on you. But if you are concerned with catching it and getting down bad, get the vaccine. I was all for individual rights. Wearing a mask should be your choice.
Imma strangle you one day

Back