Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Had a real bad headache the following day all day. Felt tired, didnt wanna do anything.

Arm was real sore where i was injected. Like a grown man punched my shoulder.

It was one of them days when ur weed dont even work. I smoked heavy and didnt even feel high.

______

Feel back to 100% this morning other than sore shoulder and my weed is workin again.

But def not lookin forward to rd 2

Sister in law got her 2nd dose the other day.

She was saying she might be able to put me on a list to he vaccinated since shes a director at a hospital.

Lmao imagine my young healthy self showing up to get the vaccine cutting a line with a ton of old at risk people.

Nepotism ftw
I know someone who got her family members the vaccine.

If some old people skip their appointments they call their family members so the vaccine doesn't go to waste

I know someone who got her family members the vaccine.

If some old people skip their appointments they call their family members so the vaccine doesn't go to waste

I needs that.

Im still somewhat paranoid bout the vaccine but that shits is an irrational fear.

Close to 10 mil vaccinated in the US so far less than 10 cases of people with side effects.

In that same time period, close to 100k deaths from covid and 90k deaths expected in the next 3 weeks.

Im so fucking tired of being stuck at home that im taking them vaccines first chance im given.

Fuck them irrational fears.

Last edited:
Cold part about getting the vaccine though is even after you get it you can’t quite go back to normal. You’re still gonna have to wear masks anytime you go somewhere for the foreseeable future. You just have the peace of mind to know you’re not at risk of getting it.

That said I’m getting my aunt was able to get me on the list so I’m going tomorrow.

I heard it gives you arm pain/discomfort in the area you got the shot. And you may feel ill for a day but after that you’re good.

Cold part about getting the vaccine though is even after you get it you can’t quite go back to normal. You’re still gonna have to wear masks anytime you go somewhere for the foreseeable future. You just have the peace of mind to know you’re not at risk of getting it.

That said I’m getting my aunt was able to get me on the list so I’m going tomorrow.

I heard it gives you arm pain/discomfort in the area you got the shot. And you may feel ill for a day but after that you’re good.
70/80% need to get it for herd immunity to happen lol so basically next year we might be back to some sort of normal

O Shit!

I took Moderna

tenor.gif

Was getting ready to watch General Hospital............and, before they even showed a second of it, they interrupted the show for a "Breaking News" press conference from our Governor about the vaccine.

Jason Terry clip.gif

Then they bring this Deputy Mayor or something black dude from D.C. to try to make all the blacks feel better about taking the vaccine.

Dude's been talking for about 10 minutes now and nothing he said thus far has compelled me to take the vaccine.

Now I've gotta wait until GH shows up on Hulu at 8pm, but I probably won't watch it until 1 or 2am because NBA comes on TNT at 7:30pm.

McNulty upset clip.gif

Back