Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

It's at 29 now

So, it's actually true then huh?

Thing I have a problem with, is they're hardly even distinguishing the differences between the vaccines anymore.

I remember when they first came out, they'd say one of them was good for treating symptoms.............another was good for preventing you from getting it...........one required one shot...........another one 2 shots.........etc, etc.

Now, it's just being referred to as................"the vaccine."

Hardly any differentiation at all.

Heard a while back that............if you sign up to get the vaccine...........you don't even have any control over which one you get.

But yet, everybody's still just gonna flock to the vaccine like lambs to the slaughter.

D'Angelo from the wire smh gif.gif

I'm curious to see how the virus mutates when the spikes are removed.

The vaccine helps the body attack the spikes.

Lmao people don't even know how coffee effects the brain are trying to lecture people about getting a vaccine.

What virus as deadly as covid has gained Heard immunity without a vaccine?
You are right. People don't know a lot of shit or care about what they put in their body.
And a lot should not be speaking on this as if they are experts when it's only the fear if the unknown that has them parroting some shit they heard.

And it's herd not heard.
Damn foreigners

The real question that needs to be asked, is..............

What virus as deadly as covid has had a vaccine that took less than 12 months to develop?

View attachment 443325
I think that's my point the deadliest virus die out because the people who get it die and they can't pass it on.

If I send you actually explanation how it was developed would you care Or you just going to continue your mindset?
You are right. People don't know a lot of shit or care about what they put in their body.
And a lot should not be speaking on this as if they are experts when it's only the fear if the unknown that has them parroting some shit they heard.

And it's herd not heard.
Damn foreigners
Sooooooooo you got nothing.but spell check (I appreciate it)

Last edited:
Lmao people don't even know how coffee effects the brain are trying to lecture people about getting a vaccine.

What virus as deadly as covid has gained Heard immunity without a vaccine?

the flu did. I know there are flu shots nowadays but that shit ran rampant for centuries and in Europe or Asia flu shots aren’t considered crucial for public health etc. Only a % of the elderly take em here in The Netherlands...

first time the flu hit - whenever that was - people didn’t have antibodies and probably took out quite an amount of people until we did, the flu virus has mutated a million times already and you and I roll the dice every winter (statistically there is a 1 in 200 change we die from it right, as young folk)...

There are loads of viruses in Indonesia which took my azz out the first year I was there but people over there already gained herd immunity for. Viruses that we don’t have here in Europe and vice versa...

I’m convinced they got a different type of Rona over there considering the Rona statistics, regardless The president took the Chinese (sinovaccine) on live tele in front of a ‘Aman Dan halal’ banner (safe and halal).

sorry for the titangraph.

Looks like were gonna do this vaccination and lockdown thing untill half way through spring here in Europe, ‘my’ group of people is last on the list to get vaccinated (possibly in may...

Anyway, just cause millions of people took the vaccine already without any problems, that doesn’t mean there aren’t any long term side effects - one of the reasons why the EMA green lighted the Pfizer vaccine conditionally - there is a chance that 5, 10 years etc after taking one from brand A or B might fuck up your colon or kidneys etc, make you more eligible to get certain types of etc etc. We simply do not know.

shit, when teens took roacutane pills for their acne, they didn’t know they could get colitis ulcerative or Crohn disease later on...

imo, only the at risk people - and whoever wants one - should be vaccinated. Here in The Netherlands we have been in lockdown (again) since early December and the government is doing it so the health care system does not get ran over (which it is now, regular care is done, operations post poned). So the first people that got vaccinated are the IC/healthcare workers, after that the elderly and people with underlying health conditions and after that the rest of the populace...

if the pressure is of the healthcare system/hospitals, regular care can continue than were going back to normal...I hope lol smh.

I needs that.

Im still somewhat paranoid bout the vaccine but that shits is an irrational fear.

Close to 10 mil vaccinated in the US so far less than 10 cases of people with side effects.

In that same time period, close to 100k deaths from covid and 90k deaths expected in the next 3 weeks.

Im so fucking tired of being stuck at home that im taking them vaccines first chance im given.

Fuck them irrational fears.

Bruh facts

I think that's my point the deadliest virus die out because the people who get it die and they can't pass it on.

If I send you actually explanation how it was developed would you care Or you just going to continue your mindset?

Sooooooooo you got nothing.but spell check (I appreciate it)
Nothing but spell check is correct.

Damn foreigners

the flu did. I know there are flu shots nowadays but that shit ran rampant for centuries and in Europe or Asia flu shots aren’t considered crucial for public health etc. Only a % of the elderly take em here in The Netherlands...

first time the flu hit - whenever that was - people didn’t have antibodies and probably took out quite an amount of people until we did, the flu virus has mutated a million times already and you and I roll the dice every winter (statistically there is a 1 in 200 change we die from it right, as young folk)...

There are loads of viruses in Indonesia which took my azz out the first year I was there but people over there already gained herd immunity for. Viruses that we don’t have here in Europe and vice versa...

I’m convinced they got a different type of Rona over there considering the Rona statistics, regardless The president took the Chinese (sinovaccine) on live tele in front of a ‘Aman Dan halal’ banner (safe and halal).

sorry for the titangraph.
Well the Spanish flu mutated to the seasonal flu while it's a lot less deadly than the original origins for the younger age groups ( having flu closest I been to death) every winter over here the elderly reject the vaccine then hospitals get overwhelmed and occasionally it mixes with something to cause something more deadly swine flu etc so that hasn't completed died out like

Hepatitis, polio mumps etc.

Back