The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

lol Yeah, that goes for other seafood too. My wife loves shrimp. Whenever I want to annoy her, I call them the cockroaches of the sea.
thats it?

yall musta just got married...i straight up put my dirty clothes on the floor next to the hamper.

Anyone especially vulnerable (the old, sick, immunocompromized, etc) should consider it in their best interests.

i feel like not getting it, but i feel guilty about it at the same time.

if i pass the shit on to someone vulnerable who for an invalid reason assumed the risk of not getting their shot, it's not really on me at that point.

but it kind of is if i pass it on to someone who intended to get the shot but had to wait it out or faced some delay or something.

so it's not about being anti-vaxxer. if only they knew how people in developing countries are still dying of various preventable diseases that the developed world has almost all but completely eradicated with vaccines, they might understand the irony of their rhetoric. but here in the west we gotta make it a politicized first world problem notion about freedoms. please.

1m to anywho who genuinely surprised by this news

'Among the agencies most impacted was the Department of Homeland Security, sources close to the transition said, where the critical and sensitive nature of the work required numerous employees to work in person. Biden's transition team also grew concerned that many in the department had not been prioritized for the coronavirus vaccine, despite high rates of infection inside the agency.'

• Ether
Reactions: Mister B. and figo

This why they stalled the transition team for so long

I think the failures of the Trump will be talked about for years to come

400,000 dead from covid
He intentionally told his ppl to slow down the testing
Crazy jobless numbers
He fucked the climate
Was selling pardons for millions
He intentionally played down the virus when he knew how deadly and contagious it is
He completely FUCKED the vaccine rollout
Separating immigrant families at the border
He stoked a violent mob that stormed Capitol as they were certifying bidens win.
etc etc etc

giphy.gif

Last edited:

This why they stalled the transition team for so long

I think the failures of the Trump will be talked about for years to come

Blantant middle finger to Pres.Biden administration and the American people. Muthafucca fuccs the country over all b/c his bitch azzz lost the election. Smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: figo and Chicity
I Played it kinda safe last summer I went out but I didn’t. But this year I’m going outside fuck that not about to keep staying in the house while they figure shit out y’all won’t see a real vaccine for everyday Americans until the end of this year or the beginning of 2022. They just going to keep making excuses and blaming it on trump why they can’t get shit done outside won’t be the same for another year or two curfew not going no where and another lockdown might be coming enjoy your life while u can cause they about to be on some straight bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: Infamous114