Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

It's just fucked... those who did get the shot are now at the whims of the gov. Every time they decide you're not vaccinated, you're not going anywhere.

Screenshot_20220202-140314.png

Screenshot_20220202-140403.png
Screenshot_20220202-140420.png

Screenshot_20220202-140543.png

Trust the experts

It has helped some people, but hasn’t been proven to help on a massive scale. That’s what the studies are for. There is probably an argument to be made that these studies and their funding is getting stifled due to the push for vaccines and other new medicines where there’s more money to be made, but still. If the vaccine works to prevent you from ever even needing ivermectin then why would anyone push it over the vaccine.

And back to the original point, I still don’t understand why the same people who down the vaccine would trust Ivermectin when the vaccine has been administered to hundreds of millions of people safely and Ivermectin has only been used in a small population of people successfully.

I think we agree on a lot of points, I just don’t care enough about ivermectin or its demonization as much. Some is warranted, some is not.
Shouldn’t people be able to select what they want if it worked before?
And what works for one should not have bearing to another.
The medicine nor the person should not be looked down on and that’s what happened in this whole thing.
got niggas bullying whole countries to not speak bad about them, pushed negative press about the competition and gave false hope that needs to be re-uped cuz well….you just need more of a dose.
Its crazy to me how a company uhhhh media can push needing to get vaxxed for the safety of all, yet are ok with a few select companies not sharing a patent that can be good for all.

had niggas really out here vax shaming but ain’t have smoke for those hogging the damn patent.

I don’t let me get started on cmo’s that would make them even more profit by not hiring costly American, British and other qualified people.

Last edited:
Back