Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

América is also a country that thrives on individualism and not being told what to do and it's the reason why this situation has gotten as bad as it has here. And that individualism also seems to be the basis of your pov as well which is interesting
U used a label that's loaded depending on your intent with it.

I didn't say anything about individualism. I'm talking about science. Objective science.

All u gotta do is tie a label to my message to disregard the substance and voila, here we are.

Do u see how u just politicized a convo about science?

U used a label that's loaded depending on your intent with it.

I didn't say anything about individualism. I'm talking about science. Objective science.

All u gotta do is tie a label to my message to disregard the substance and voila, here we are.

You're talking about science...it's application is something completely different. And that good ol individual American spirit is the reason why people can't be trusted to act in the best interests of others. Nobody is disregarding the substance but you can't keep trying to use that as a shield anytime someone expands on the other factors that go into these decisions you only want to minimize as ignoring science. If it were just science and not other factors that go into this decision then last year's lockdown wouldn't have been such a point of contention for as many people as it was.

You're talking about science...it's application is something completely different. And that good ol individual American spirit is the reason why people can't be trusted to act in the best interests of others. Nobody is disregarding the substance but you can't keep trying to use that as a shield anytime someone expands on the other factors that go into these decisions you only want to minimize as ignoring science. If it were just science and not other factors that go into this decision then last year's lockdown wouldn't have been such a point of contention for as many people as it was.
If the implementation of mandates completely ignore aspects of the science it is 100% being disregarded.

Again, I'm not saying that's not their intention (we're all just speculating anyway) I'm saying if it is, it's plain wrong.

Would u be okay with having some of your rights being taken away to protect others who don't wanna be protected?

Rhetorical question really but again, agree to disagree.

If the implementation of mandates completely ignore aspects of the science it is 100% being disregarded.

Again, I'm not saying that's not their intention (we're all just speculating anyway) I'm saying if it is, it's plain wrong.

Would u be okay with having some of your rights being taken away to protect others who don't wanna be protected?

Rhetorical question really but again, agree to disagree.

The bold already happens on a daily basis. There's plenty shit that we should be entitled to do as a right but we can't because the minority who can't and/or won't make the best decisions for themselves fucked it up for everyone else.

Clay Travis...the same Clay Travis that's been calling for the demise of the NBA due to star players being outspoken and one of the leaders of telling athletes to shut up and play ball. Now all of a sudden changes his tune when it's something he agrees with.
Didn't see this before i posted... they scumbags are steady working their game steady

Wait not sure if I understood it correctly but are @TheNightKing and @BlackRain assuming ‘the US government’ is ignoring the whole ‘natural immunity through infection’ scientific fact cause they’re protecting their citizens and are afraid that people might willfully get covid to get said natural immunity?

Because ofcourse, the Bush, Obama, Clinton, Trump and now Biden administration are renown for their honesty and always had the people best interest in mind. Unlike Brussels there aren’t 1000s of lobby groups and people of industry posted up in Washington and the entire pharmaceutical industry is non profit.

That’s why the US has the best healthcare system on the planet, trillions upon trillions have been invested to give each citizen top notch healthcare and all manner of possibilities to fight the pandemic have been thoroughly studied and implemented.

0C946D22-CC8A-4394-87DE-2A5AB83F5813.gif

Come on man, just admit you’re just lying to yourself at this point, y’all are some of the wisest and coolest posters on this board - and back on the IC - that’s why y’all are making stuff up cause trust me, Biden or any other politician does not give a fuck if mofos are willfully out there getting Covid for natural immunity. Y’all are getting conned.

They don’t promote natural immunity like in other nations because there is no money, wealth and power involved. Pfizer, Moderna, the US gov are pumping billions in a treatment not medication/cure.

Dutch and Israeli studies have proven so far that natural immunity through infection - for the ‘not at risk / aka 99.2 % of the population - last longer(over a year for many so far! ) reinfections are still low despite the delta variant and almost 2 years of covid …

During the greatest global crisis since WWII, what type of government would ignore scientific reason and fact? Natural immunity is key to getting heard immunity, there is medication derived from plasma (donors of antibodies ) etc, there are and have been a shipload of alternatives which could (and still can) run parallel with a vaccine campaign.

Its like if the allied forces only used infantry to fight the nazis , leaving the armada at port, planes in the hangars etc it wouldn’t make any God damn sense to not use natural immunity and scientific fact fighting this damn virus.

Wait not sure if I understood it correctly but are @TheNightKing and @BlackRain assuming ‘the US government’ is ignoring the whole ‘natural immunity through infection’ scientific fact cause they’re protecting their citizens and are afraid that people might willfully get covid to get said natural immunity?

Because ofcourse, the Bush, Obama, Clinton, Trump and now Biden administration are renown for their honesty and always had the people best interest in mind. Unlike Brussels there aren’t 1000s of lobby groups and people of industry posted up in Washington and the entire pharmaceutical industry is non profit.

That’s why the US has the best healthcare system on the planet, trillions upon trillions have been invested to give each citizen top notch healthcare and all manner of possibilities to fight the pandemic have been thoroughly studied and implemented.

View attachment 657457

Come on man, just admit you’re just lying to yourself at this point, y’all are some of the wisest and coolest posters on this board - and back on the IC - that’s why y’all are making stuff up cause trust me, Biden or any other politician does not give a fuck if mofos are willfully out there getting Covid for natural immunity. Y’all are getting conned.

They don’t promote natural immunity like in other nations because there is no money, wealth and power involved. Pfizer, Moderna, the US gov are pumping billions in a treatment not medication/cure.

Dutch and Israeli studies have proven so far that natural immunity through infection - for the ‘not at risk / aka 99.2 % of the population - last longer(over a year for many so far! ) reinfections are still low despite the delta variant and almost 2 years of covid …

During the greatest global crisis since WWII, what type of government would ignore scientific reason and fact? Natural immunity is key to getting heard immunity, there is medication derived from plasma (donors of antibodies ) etc, there are and have been a shipload of alternatives which could (and still can) run parallel with a vaccine campaign.

Its like if the allied forces only used infantry to fight the nazis , leaving the armada at port, planes in the hangars etc it wouldn’t make any God damn sense to not use natural immunity and scientific fact fighting this damn virus.
Mfs never had this much trust in government or pharma ever before

I agree with all of this. I would also like to point out it’s a tragedy the federal government hasn’t produced N95 masks on a mass level since this has begun. That would have slowed the spread faster than anything else outside of strict lockdowns.

Why would they? 3M and other companies seemed to have recovered from the initial shortage when all this shit popped off. Regular folks can get N95 masks if they need them

Back