Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

damn good question.

i need to look into this.

but often....when something happens like this...most people run from it...investors run to it.

but africa ...........very interesting.

Cool let me know what you find out.

I'm reading a lot today and I'm wondering why if the virus is really concentrated in china. Why is Bill Gates and a few others rushing to Africa about the coronavirus? Is it because of all the business and shit china is doing in Africa?

Funny you ask that.. I saw in passing the news showing a map of all the places that had cases of the virus and noticed there weren't any in African or South America being reported yet... thought it was interesting and kept it moving then I saw your post

Cool let me know what you find out.
yooo this shit sounds hella strange,.

how they donating money to fight a virus that didnt arrive in that place yet?
they gave money before the first reported cases in africa and bill gates spoke about an outbreak a while back.....
i mean they saying they are looking at prevention......yea.

ok.......making me a pot of coffee an diving into this story.
this getting interesting

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

:js4:

Yall be safe...

Last edited by a moderator:
yooo this shit sounds hella strange,.

how they donating money to fight a virus that didnt arrive in that place yet?
they gave money before the first reported cases in africa and bill gates spoke about an outbreak a while back.....
i mean they saying they are looking at prevention......yea.

ok.......making me a pot of coffee an diving into this story.
this getting interesting
Funny you ask that.. I saw in passing the news showing a map of all the places that had cases of the virus and noticed there weren't any in African or South America being reported yet... thought it was interesting and kept it moving then I saw your post

I saw on the news last night a doctor said a cure is far off cause they really still don't understand what they are dealing with.

Looking a history seems like when so called groups go to Africa to help stop or contain the spread of a disease that it actually spreads more if I'm remembering correctly.

They on some funny style shit and folks really need to pay attention. I really wish we had a real black nationwide news network who could cover this story from the proper angles that white mainstream media will never cover it from.

its in austrailia so its not a below the equator type thing.

this is wild.
we all know they use places in africa as testing grounds...maybe they wondering why it aint there yet.

I saw on the news last night a doctor said a cure is far off cause they really still don't understand what they are dealing with.

Looking a history seems like when so called groups go to Africa to help stop or contain the spread of a disease that it actually spreads more if I'm remembering correctly.

They on some funny style shit and folks really need to pay attention. I really wish we had a real black nationwide news network who could cover this story from the proper angles that white mainstream media will never cover it from.
im heading to LA in february to Amgen and Baxalta(shire). I am real curios what they think.
these r&d labs be having all the info

This is just a coronavirus

coronaviruses are just viruses that go from birds to other animals and people

SARS
MERS
Another one is the reason why you get a regular cold

this is just a new coronavirus so it doesn’t have a name yet so they just call it the Wuhan coronavirus since that’s the genesis of the outbreak.

Niggas be dumb lol

This is just a coronavirus

coronaviruses are just viruses that go from birds to other animals and people

SARS
MERS
Another one is the reason why you get a regular cold

this is just a new coronavirus so it doesn’t have a name yet so they just call it the Wuhan coronavirus since that’s the genesis of the outbreak.

Niggas be dumb lol

LMAO

Just laughing at the facts. The dude with the lysol thought he was on some shit
Man I was so annoyed on twitter because some African on twitter upped this vid saying something like “this isn’t a new can of Lysol, something going on y’all don’t believe everything you hear”

Lol I found it

Back