The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Kill that nigga and throw him overboard. Smh yo if this shit really kicks off on some world war z shit you can die easy around me. Idgaf. Let your throat itch and see what happens nigga.

Are we profiling Asians?

You done copped the lunch special with honey wings from Mr. Lee religiously the last five years. Now that nigga cough one time and next thing you know it's

walking-dead-gif-2.gif

GreenVigilantDiamondbackrattlesnake-size_restricted.gif

:ualreadyknow:

just got on the elevator with an aisan family from upstairs.

they been here a bit...but the kids always look at me funny when they see me.
well this time im looking at them funny.

glad it was a short ride.

• Haha
Reactions: Dwade206
Stop spreading false info. Its 30% of common cold and theres no signs of mutation so far.
ok....first off kneegrow...i said might.
it has flu like symptoms.

and it may be a respiratory virus....

you do know you never get rid of the flu right?
all you do is ease the symptoms.

the flu kills 100s of thousands a year.

you want this smoke?

The Chinese may be to blame for this shit but I'm reading this thread chuckling to myself. Everytime I travel I shudder in disgust at white folks the most tho honestly.

They are the main ones that be coughing, sneezing and hacking into open air without covering their mouths with no fucks and no regards given... And they are the ones that leave the bathroom without washing their hands n shit.

Either way.... I won't be travelling anywhere in the near future without some medical grade gloves and face masks for safety
To be fair when I go to the bathroom at work there is always Asians in there who go straight from pissing/ coming out of a stall to walking out. I've seen this over 10 times with just asians. Not that asians are nasty but.....they skipping the sink.

I'm reading a lot today and I'm wondering why if the virus is really concentrated in china. Why is Bill Gates and a few others rushing to Africa about the coronavirus? Is it because of all the business and shit china is doing in Africa?
damn good question.

i need to look into this.

but often....when something happens like this...most people run from it...investors run to it.

but africa ...........very interesting.