Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Watched contagion last night because I’m corny like that

I’m actually worried about them Chinese niggas at work because the incubation period is 2 weeks and the left mainland China and even if they weren’t from the city it originated from, its possible they came in contact with someone who has

I guess I have to wait another week and a half to see

I'm in out of airports a lot for work. This paternity leave came at an opportune time. Now's not the time to be around a high concentration of people that are from all over the world.

The Chinese may be to blame for this shit but I'm reading this thread chuckling to myself. Everytime I travel I shudder in disgust at white folks the most tho honestly.

They are the main ones that be coughing, sneezing and hacking into open air without covering their mouths with no fucks and no regards given... And they are the ones that leave the bathroom without washing their hands n shit.

Either way.... I won't be travelling anywhere in the near future without some medical grade gloves and face masks for safety

Watched contagion last night because I’m corny like that

I’m actually worried about them Chinese niggas at work because the incubation period is 2 weeks and the left mainland China and even if they weren’t from the city it originated from, its possible they came in contact with someone who has

I guess I have to wait another week and a half to see
RIP in advance.

Oh hell no, this shit in Chicago
tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gifv

If you a US citizen and you in China right now you just gotta be stuck there, don't bring that shit back here

Cosign. I seen a report where they telling them to come home. Like nah ya'll Chinese nationals now. Be safe.

Back