Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

When I said this, people were ready to argue me up and down. I’ve said many times, vaccines shed. This means that someone who was vaccinated, can shed the virus after being vaccinated. There is proof that even previous vaccines have shed and caused a strain of the measles for example from the vaccine itself.

I don’t know who created the idea that unvaccinated people are to blame for viruses spreading but chileeeeeee, how can they spread something they didn’t contract lol

Thanks for posting this.

Government and media need to be more transparent on the breakthrough hospitalizations and deaths. They've been saying there's virtually no chance vaccinated people will be hospitalized or die, and now this.

This might still fall within the 1% outside of the 99% protection from hospitalization or death, but even so it's not comforting at all.

When I said this, people were ready to argue me up and down. I’ve said many times, vaccines shed. This means that someone who was vaccinated, can shed the virus after being vaccinated. There is proof that even previous vaccines have shed and caused a strain of the measles for example from the vaccine itself.

I don’t know who created the idea that unvaccinated people are to blame for viruses spreading but chileeeeeee, how can they spread something they didn’t contract lol
You are on the first page of one of these threads saying it

It's the reasons some are giving for not getting vaxxed that are being called stupid...which if you're honest some people have given some pretty stupid reasons for it that have nothing to do with actual science or logic.
I can agree

it’s not that simple for me.
this ain’t a cop out.....but not everyone can take it and data is non existent for certain situations.
I said you, not everyone. If we going to keep it funky and hold each other to the same standard, let's do that. But don't try to make it one way for you and another way for others. Everyone who can do both should do both. Vaccine and mask.

I said you, not everyone. If we going to keep it funky and hold each other to the same standard, let's do that. But don't try to make it one way for you and another way for others. Everyone who can do both should do both. Vaccine and mask.
I’m all for keeping it a buck and I am talking about me.
when I speak on not enough data.....it’s more personal.
so when people say not getting the vax is stupid......they are not taking many things into consideration.

Back