Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Just keeping it a buck I'm scared as fuck and I'm not feeling all that We Are The World shit right now.

I saw the first Chinese vids of ppl falling out right in the middle of the street going into convulsions.

I watch to many zombie movies ....

This don't just apply to homeless ppl but any sick mutha fuck right now

get yo sick ass away from me

Alright I'mma leave the homeless folks be.I'm not heartless but,on Twitter I saw monkeys running wild because tourists aren't feeding them in Thailand or some shit.

If monkeys get that shit and start spreading that shit I will smoke Ceaser.Doube tap.

I'm not walking around visibly sick with a towel or some shit around my mouth standing around and trying to put dirty change on the counter.

I think she gave him what he wanted to buy she just didn't want to touch the money or have it on the counter.

I'm pretty sure I don't have it.No symptoms.

If it wasn't a homeless person I'd feel the same way.

This Walking dead shit going around and you all casually around spreading germs and shit.

I be in the city and while I give sometimes I get tired of every time I pull up to a light bumpin Lil Wayne some mutha fucka asking me for money.
I mean, at least he put a towel around his mouth. He was putting some effort into not spreading it. Plenty people who arnt homeless who just cough and sneeze out in the open

I mean, at least he put a towel around his mouth. He was putting some effort into not spreading it. Plenty people who arnt homeless who just cough and sneeze out in the open
facts.This is not exclusive to the homeless

If the CEO of Apple was around me I would tell his ass to kick rocks too.

Back