Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Bruh
I literally was just saying the nose and throat is what they test.

Cmon El.....You better than this.
I walked in I hear her coughing .....she calls me over as I get closer I see her nose and mouth all red and shit....I had business to handle but was just like let me just drop off these documents I’ll call u later and got outta there

i seriously dont understand how the US had the time to prepare but didnt.

shit is insane to me.

i got tested the same day i had a headache and blood test.

the same day.
swiss is almost to the point they have tests the for whole population.

you mean to tell me the strongest industrial nation in the world....dont have the manpower to create tests?

its hella people out of work that could be making the tests.

American exceptionalism

I was in a Krystal late the other night and a lot of homeless ppl be in around there.One had something and had a napkin or towel covering his face looking sick.

He tried to use some change to buy something and the lady was like "Nah we don't want that money,get that shit off the counter"

Then he was still there and she said "You gotta go"

And I told If "I come down with that shit I'm coming back around here and I'mma beat the fuck your homeless ass" Pause

I was in a Krystal late the other night and a lot of homeless ppl be in around there.One had something and had a napkin or towel covering his face looking sick.

He tried to use some change to buy something and the lady was like "Nah we don't want that money,get that shit off the counter"

Then he was still there and she said "You gotta go"

And I told If "I come down with that shit I'm coming back around here and I'mma beat the fuck your homeless ass" Pause

her and u are fucking crude.

which brings me to my next point, im really worried about those facing homelessness and our huge inmate population. what are they to do during a time like this?

i remember during katrina, inmates had flood water up to their thighs in jail. *shudders*

america is the last place this needs to happen in. we are already a cesspool of human rights violations.

the poor and the most vulnerable are going to feel this shit the worst

Back