Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I used to chill and kick it with the homeless dudes when I worked at a place with a crack trap in an alley behind it

They are ppl like anybody else and some have places to go ,but choose to do drugs and like living off the fat of the land.

Other's don't

One guy used to build airplanes and linked up with a crackhead chick and now he lives in the streets

My man 5000 is a famous homeless J and he my dog.

I treat them niggas like any other person and if any person rt now was sick I'm like get back stranger danger.

@DOS_patos u been invoicing to get ahead of what’s coming?
man.....
i set most of my contracts up to get half first and the rest end of the contract year for the PMs and for the service...just a straight year coverage paid in full upfront, like insurance.

and for service emergencies that may happen now......i have my force majeure in the contract to cover my ass. cuz im not leaving the crib right now.

had this in place for a few years.....its showing its benefits now.

I think I low key have a phobia of disease.I used to fuck with boxers on out of a super fear of catching herpes.

I don't have kids,because I have had raw sex so few times in my life besides when I was in a LTR.

I don't want nothing in me or on me.

89043638_2769803276471832_7258274329698238464_n.jpg

I think I low key have a phobia of disease.I used to fuck with boxers on out of a super fear of catching herpes.

I don't have kids,because I have had raw sex so few times in my life besides when I was in a LTR.

I don't want nothing in me or on me.

man go rawdog some pussy and relax

thats may be the problem, too much condom sex

Last edited:
Back