Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Just stocked up on Ginger Ale and Chicken Noodle Soup

giphy.gif

IDK where you guys are at but I'm in FL. I see what this type of behavior can do first hand almost every year for hurricane season. Before we know what category or if hurricane is even going to be hit, the new gets people into a hysteria and they clear everything. No water, no gas, no canned food or even bread. Because a small number of people buy everything for no real reason.

So @AZTG is going to keep this nonchalant attitude till he needs something & cant get it because someone is hoarding boxes of it at their house and not even using it.

Bruh all jokes aside, im the guy who said im still going into work, to the gym, and out to eat and all that. So I aint obsessing over this.

But this aint a hurricane. Experts are claiming 100 to 150 million people will get it. If the 1.5% kill rate holds, thats more than a million deaths.

But passed the virus and getting sick, theres a whole country in lock down. Theres a lock down in a NY suburb where they brought in the national gaurd to make sure people are not leaving unless they need too.

And thats why im more worried for how shit is gonna be when they tell mfers they cant leave their home. Being young and healthy, im not worried of getting the virus. If I catch it, itll be gone in a few weeks. But not having some cans of food and water when going outside gets hard is gonna be some bs.

Just a good idea to have some shit and never need it.

Everyone needs to fucking relax. You can take precautions with acting like pearl clutching housewives. Theres no reason for you asshole to be running into stores and clearing shelves. We're a nation of over 300 million people, not even 1,500 people have been diagnosed & yall buying 80 cases of water and 500lbs of food. Cot damn.
^^^^^^^^

the dude that gets off work late and wants to do the same but aint shit on the shelves ass nigga

they need to put a cap on it then

in the event of something where the shit just might be needed, imagine how much shit will be on the black market b/c people are going to take advantage of the scarcity of the products
its called supply and demand.....
cant hate the game.....either get in the game or sit in the stands.....

or in your case....ref

IDK where you guys are at but I'm in FL. I see what this type of behavior can do first hand almost every year for hurricane season. Before we know what category or if hurricane is even going to be hit, the new gets people into a hysteria and they clear everything. No water, no gas, no canned food or even bread. Because a small number of people buy everything for no real reason.

So @AZTG is going to keep this nonchalant attitude till he needs something & cant get it because someone is hoarding boxes of it at their house and not even using it.
i am all too familiar with it

im in Louisiana. I've seen the panic.

Not saying people shouldn't be getting some type of food, but come the fuck on...you gonna make sure nobody else get shit either

the flood of 2016 had stores like walmart only letting in a certain amount of people in the store. As someone left, someone was allowed in, and they put caps on how much bottled water you could buy, bread, etc...

Back