Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Country is in a fucking crisis and our “leaders” still don’t want to agree to deals just cuz it came from the left

Can’t even give credit to people who voted for trump but are regretting their vote now. We’re all in this shit now because of them.

smdh

they just dont give a fuck....the fucking bunker they gonna try to run to wont save them.

dumb asses.

any one yall know who voted for trump should be on sight

My Hispanic Puerto Rican coworker, she pro trump all the way, even though he was practicing his 3 point shot with slice bread to her ppl a couple years ago in PR.

Real talk theres a difference between having an unhealthy fear of this and a healthy worry for it.

Nothing wrong with buying a bunch of water, canned food, toilet paper and some other shit just to be prepared even if the chance of needing them shits is low.

Rather be ready and have shit in case I need it than need it and not have it cause I was too cool to fall for the the hype.

So yea, everyone here should be buying up water and canned food.

It's always good to be prepared.

I remember the madness that was the 2003 blackout.

My Hispanic Puerto Rican coworker, she pro trump all the way, even though he was practicing his 3 point shot with slice bread to her ppl a couple years ago in PR.
that was the wildest shit i ever seen.

but when you cherish certain people...they can do no wrong. cuz im sure it was all in fun.

damn...hoes rent wont be paid.......strippers handing out hand sanitizer.......they shutting down champagne rooms.

backpage probably slow.....

i dont even trust delivery people....they might be licking your pizzas and coughing in your lo mien.

smdh

im glad i turned half vegan

sad part is....this shit will spread even faster......

checked on our French friends........they talking about how no one is taking this seriously....they took their kids to the park and the park was filled.

my wife and i looked at the text an looked at each other like.....did they really just text that.

smdh

Back