Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Everyone needs to fucking relax. You can take precautions with acting like pearl clutching housewives. Theres no reason for you asshole to be running into stores and clearing shelves. We're a nation of over 300 million people, not even 1,500 people have been diagnosed & yall buying 80 cases of water and 500lbs of food. Cot damn.

Everyone needs to fucking relax. You can take precautions with acting like pearl clutching housewives. Theres no reason for you asshole to be running into stores and clearing shelves. We're a nation of over 300 million people, not even 1,500 people have been diagnosed & yall buying 80 cases of water and 500lbs of food. Cot damn.

More folks has just aint enough testing

Yo this makes me kind of understand how shit like this can lead to violence quickly.

Keep in mind at my job we could all work from home. No one has to be here.

With that said, this mfer relatively close to me keeps coughing and that shit is pissing me off.

Im really about to go scream on him and tell him to take his ass home.

I hate having to work in corporate america and not be able to flip out on mfers.

Last edited:
More folks has just aint enough testing
I know that, but that number still isnt enough for yall to be acting like its world war z or 28 weeks later. Worst part is yall doing exactly what our news wants you to do. Be completely terrified and keep watching them report no new info.

Real talk theres a difference between having an unhealthy fear of this and a healthy worry for it.

Nothing wrong with buying a bunch of water, canned food, toilet paper and some other shit just to be prepared even if the chance of needing them shits is low.

Rather be ready and have shit in case I need it than need it and not have it cause I was too cool to fall for the the hype.

So yea, everyone here should be buying up water and canned food.

Real talk theres a difference between having an unhealthy fear of this and a healthy worry for it.

Nothing wrong with buying a bunch of water, canned food, toilet paper and some other shit just to be prepared even if the chance of needing them shits is low.

Rather be ready and have shit in case I need it than need it and not have it cause I was too cool to fall for the the hype.

they need to put a cap on it then

in the event of something where the shit just might be needed, imagine how much shit will be on the black market b/c people are going to take advantage of the scarcity of the products

they need to put a cap on it then

in the event of something where the shit just might be needed, imagine how much shit will be on the black market b/c people are going to take advantage of the scarcity of the products

IDK where you guys are at but I'm in FL. I see what this type of behavior can do first hand almost every year for hurricane season. Before we know what category or if hurricane is even going to be hit, the new gets people into a hysteria and they clear everything. No water, no gas, no canned food or even bread. Because a small number of people buy everything for no real reason.

So @AZTG is going to keep this nonchalant attitude till he needs something & cant get it because someone is hoarding boxes of it at their house and not even using it.

Back